Downey's Got A New Girl?

Robert's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling cold. I looked to my side to find that Noel had taken my side of the covers and wrapped herself into a burrito. I chuckled at her. God she is so adorable. 

I got off the bed quietly so I wouldn't wake her and got ready. I knew she was tired so I decided I would go downstairs and bring her up some breakfast. I put on a baseball hat that said "Iron Man" on it and some aviators so that no one could really recognize me. I went downstairs to the little cafe and ordered a bowl of fruit and yogurt for Noel and I. As I was waiting for them to give me the food, I decided to check the news on my phone, to see what was going on. I got to the entertainment section of the website and saw "Robert Downey Jr Has New Girl?" I saw the pictures that the paparazzi has took of us the couple of days we were here. "Oh my god." I said under my breath. I clicked on it and read what they had to say.

"After divorce with his recent wife Susan Levine, Robert Downey Jr was seen in Las Vegas with a mysterious girl. Does Downey have a new girl perhaps? We don't know for sure if the "Iron Man" starlet is seeing someone but we do think they look like the perfect couple." 

Dammit, people couldn't leave me alone. But I guess it's okay, they don't know that we are dating, and they definitely don't know Noel is pregnant. I am going to try and keep it that way.

The lady at the counter called me to get the food and I grabbed it and left. I was walking back to go upstairs when I got a blocked call. "Hello?" I answered. "I can't believe this Robert." It was Susan. "Believe what?" I asked her while rolling my eyes. "You, and Noel are.. together?" she asked me sounding shocked. "You know what Susan? Yes. Yes we are. And you know what? I realize that she is perfect for me. I am over you and your cheating bullsh*t. Mind your own damn business and be happy with "big guy" over there and his tiny d*ck!" I yelled at her angrily. I could feel her roll her eyes over the phone. "You know what Robert? "Whatever." she scoffed. "Do whatever you want. I could care less if you go for little girls instead of grown women." I rolled my eyes. "Noel is more of a women than you will ever be, Susan." "Okay, you have your opinion, and I have mine. But I don't want that slut coming anywhere near my Exton anymore!" she yelled at me. "She is not a slut, don't you ever f*cking call her that!' "Exton is my son too, and he can see her if I want him too!" I shouted over the phone. "We will see about that in court." she said and hung up. This bitch. I can't believe her. She knows damn good and well that Noel is a great person. She is just upset because I got over her so fast. I am tired of her shit. I will win Exton's custody. I'll make sure of it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama drama drama. Divorce, custody battles, paparazzi, pregnancy. relationships. What's next? Hope you enjoyed this little chapter. Please feedback if you want more. xoxo