Test Results

When Robert and I got home I went straight to bed. I was so stressed out, I didn't know what to do. He wanted to have sex again, but I denied. Something that I never have done before except for the first time I got pregnant, but you know the story of that.

I got up early and snuck out of bed. I washed up and put on my jeans and threw on one of Robert's hoodies, hoping it would bring me some sort of luck. Then, I had to puke. Luckily, I didn't wake him up. I also had to pee, but they usually say first morning urine is for the best test results. And that is what I need right now, test results. I took one of Robert's cars and headed to my local drugstore.

I walked in and the door chimned, sending out a lady that came up to me.
"Hi, can I help you with anythi--- Wait, do I know you from somewhere?" She asked.

My eyes shifted and looked at a magazine, on the lower corner of it, it had a picture of Robert and I out shopping together. I guess she knows me from being his girlfriend.

"Um, no. I don't think we have ever met." I kindly denied. Hopefully she doesn't recognize that I am Iron Man's girlfriend, buying a pregnancy test. She will think me and him are having a baby together, but I'm not even sure if it is his. Then she would tell TMZ or something. Look, there you go again Noel, worrying yourself. I should become a professional worrier.

"Oh, okay. Well let me know if you need any help, dear." She said smiling and going back to the back room to stock up.

I made my way down the health aisle. I passed the tampons and pads, wishing I was here for them. That's the first time I actually wanted my period.
I then passed the condoms and such, something we should have used, but I guess I was to stupid and in the moment to say anything.

And finally, I found them, the tests. I grabbed two of them, not even checking the price. I went back to the front of the store to buy them, just as I was, guess who I saw? Yup, f*cking Jack Jericho. Why the f*ck was he here? Is this like a omen or something? He is going to see me buy these tests. Oh my god.

I decided to hide in the makeup section, he will never look over here right?

I watched him as he whistled and made his way to the aisle I was in before, and then walk in the back, where all the drinks where. After a few minutes, he came walking back with a bottle of UV Blue and a box of Trojans. Oh, so NOW he decides to use protection. What a jerk off. What was he doing tonight? Another girl perhaps? Damn, he really is a player.
I sure hope I am not pregnant with HIS kid.

I watched him pay for his stuff and thank the lady. As he walked out and the coast was clear, I went up and paid for my things. I put the bag in my purse and walked out. Just as I did, I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Noel!" Jack said jogging up to me as I cringe for being caught.

I put on my fake smile and turn around.

"Jack, hi."

"Hey." He said, smiling. Gosh he was pretty cute, but not as cute as Robert.

"So are we still on for Friday?" He asked.

"Ugh, yeah, definetly!" I lied. I was most definetaly, NOT on for that.

"Okay, good. I'll see you then, have a nice day." He winked at me a went to his car.

I sighed and got into my car to go home.

As I unlocked the door and walked in, it was quiet. And that ment Robert was still sleeping. I went to the restroom and took the tests. And let me tell you, those three minutes is the longest three minutes you will have in your life.

I sat on the toliet seat cover, waiting with my head in my hands. What am I going to do now? It brought back memories from when I found out I was pregnant from when Robert was drugged, something I didn't ever want to think about again. It made my eyes teary.

I heard the test beep, indicating it was done, and got up and grabbed it in my hand, putting my palm over the results and taking a deep breath. After a couple seconds, I revealed the result.
Positive. That stupid little plus sign. It was very dark and bold, not faint at all. I was definetaly pregnant.

I looked in the mirror, and started crying. I am happy I am having a baby, but I'm am scared to death to find out that it isn't Robert's.

As I was still crying, holding the test in my hands, I heard a knock on the door. I jumped and threw the test down the toilet, yeah stupid move but I didn't know what to do. And luckily, it flushed with no problem, which surprised me, but thank god.

"Babe, you almost done?" He asked, his voice low and sleepy.

I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door. He was standing there with messy bed hair, in only his boxers.

"Um yeah!" I said, sniffling my nose lightly, trying to hide the fact I was crying.

"Are you okay?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yes, babe I'm fine." I lied once again.

"Okay." He said, bringing me in for a kiss.

He pulled away and smiled.

"Can you make me some coffee?" He asked with a dorky smile.

"Sure." I said, and made my way to the kitchen.

"Thanks honey!" He shouted and went into the bathroom.

I opened the cabinet and took out his favorite blend, and poured some into the coffee filter.

"I'm f*cked." I whispered to myself and sighing as I clicked the "brew" button.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat! Xoxo.
Message me on kik: heyitsxtina & follow me on Instagram: @theloveofdowney