Good News

Robert's P.O.V

For a second I thought she wanted to get rid of me, but f*ck yeah, she was planning on surprising me. I cannot wait to get home to her.

I started singing "Let's Get It On" while I walked around the grocery store, picking up as much fruit as I possibly could. A older man looked at me and nodded in approval, he new I would be getting some soon.

Noel's P.O.V

I went into the bathroom where the plumbers were.

"Hello, miss." One of the guys said with a heavy Spanish accent.

"I think we have found the problem." The other man said.

The Spanish man bent down and put his hand down the drain. Ew.

He pulled out the test I flushed a couple days ago.

"This seems to be the problem..."

He looked at the test and smiled.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, looking excited.

I smiled and nodded.

"Congratulations señora." He smiled and gave me the test. I was hesitant because it was dirty but I took it anyway.

"Thank you. My boyfriend doesn't know yet, so don't tell him okay?" I told the men.

They both nodded.

"Si, just don't flush anything that doesn't belong in the toilet." He said and we all chuckled.

I paid them and thanked them by making them sandwiches and they were on there way.

I sighed of relief and threw the test in the trash can and took the trash outside.

I came inside and dropped myself on the couch. I'm pooped, this baby is making me more, and more tired. I was about to fall asleep until I remembered Robert should be home soon, and I promised him hard, passionate, sex.

"Dang it." I said and sighed, running to the bathroom.

This would probably be the last time we do it for a while. I don't really want to have sex when I am far along in this pregnancy, I'm not into that.

I turned on the jacuzzi tub and poured in some rose scented bubble bath.

I went and changed into some sexy lingerie I haven't worn yet. It was a black and red lace bra and matching thong. I looked at myself in the mirror. You could already see a slight bulge in my stomach. I tried sucking it in, but no use. This was definately not sexy. I rubbed my tummy and patted it. I decided to put a sheer black robe over it, to hide my little baby bump that made me look bloated.

I went into the bathroom, the tub was already full, and I lit some candles and put on some baby making music, even though we already had a bun in the oven.

I let my hair down from its messy bun and sat on the edge of the tub.

I heard the door open and Robert dashed into the bathroom.

"Hi." He whispered smirking, standing in the door way.

"Hi." I replied.

"I got the fruit." He said and smiled.

"You did? What kind baby?" I asked teasing him.

"Every kind, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, kiwis---"

"Mmh thank you." I said, standing up and dropping my robe. He smiled and licked his lips, and luckily he didn't notice my pudginess.

"The fruit tastes way sweeter when you get it for me baby." I said, walking up to him slowly.

"Mmh, I bet it doesn't taste as sweet as you." He whispered, taking me by the waist and pulling me in for a French kiss.

He went down to my neck, and sucked on it.

I moaned slightly and led him to the tub.

He pulled off his shirt and I unhooked my bra.

He stood there, eyeing my breasts and started to massage them.

"Ow, baby, be careful." I complained, they were still sensitive.

He took off my thong, and his boxers, throwing both on the cold floor.

I got into the bath and slowly laid in the warm soapy water.

Robert got in and did the same.

He swam close to me, and rubbed himself against my sex.

"Dammit Noel, you are so f*cking perfect you know that?" He asked before entering me.

My body tensed up against his as he went faster and faster, taking me by surprise. I guess pregnancy makes sex 1000 times better, because it felt more amazing than It ever has before. I moaned and scratched his back, and he had a fist full of my hair.

We both felt the pressure taking over our bodies and finished.

We both sat in the tub and giggled.

"Nothing can get better than what it is right now." He said, smiling.

"I- I think it can." I suggested, looking at him and smiling.

" I got good news."

"What is it, love?" He asked, eyes sparkling brown.

"I'm pregnant." I told him, with happiness growing across my face.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! 10 comments or more for next chapter! Xoxo!

Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat!

Contact me on kik: heyitsxtina & follow me on instagram! @theloveofdowney :)