Decision

Robert's P.O.V
I came out of the room and saw Susan standing there.
"What happened?" she asked concerned

"She said -- there was someone else.." I said with tears forming in my eyes once more.

Susan went up to me and gave me a hug.
"Look Robert, I know things didn't work out with us, but I know you guys belong together, don't worry. You guys will find each other again soon. Just give her a little time."

A week later

I had the day off, and I was sleeping in as usual, when I heard my phone go off.

I looked at the caller I.D, it was Jack.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Noel. Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, uh how are you?"

"I'm great! I was just wondering, if you wanted to grab some lunch with me?"

Should I? I need to get out and stop mopping about Robert.

"Sure."

"Great, I'll pick you up?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

I gave him my number and got ready.

I guess you can call it a date, but I didn't want to date Jack. In all honesty, I just want Robert back.

Jack picked me up and he took me to this nice pizzeria. We took our seats and ordered two slices of pepperoni pizza.

"I know we didn't really, you know, get to know each other well before we.. Yeah. But I have been wanting to get to know you for a while now-"

"Jack, are you like a pick up artist?" I interrupted.

He looked at me confused.

"What?"

I reached down on the floor and picked up a piece of paper with a bunch of numbers on it and handed it to him.

"Those are uh..."

"Jack. It's okay. I know you don't actually want to have a relationship with me, and that's okay. We had a one night stand, and it was okay, but I am just getting over someone right now, and I don't want to start a relationship."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Noel, I didn't know you just got over a breakup. And you're right, I do want a relationship, but that can wait. You just solve whatever you need to be solved."

He kissed my hand. I told him I needed to think, so I left.

I was walking and it was cold, of course I didn't have a jacket, and it started to rain.

Of course. I am always f*cked.

I ran trying to shield myself from getting wet, it was no use. I found a bench and sat on it, crying of course. I am good at doing that.

I am just so confused. I want Robert back, but I am scared he will hurt me again. I know he loves me but.. I just don't know.

I was still sitting there crying and freezing until I felt a jacket being put around me. I gasped because that scared me, and turned around to find Robert.

He was all wet too.

"Shh, it's just me. C'mon, let's get you warmed up."

He led me to his car.

I know I was supposed to be mad at him, but I let him take me anyway.

We arrived at his house and he took me inside.

"You could have got Pneumonia or something. Thank god I found you. Here, this will warm you up." He said handing me a mug of hot tea.

"Thanks." I whispered. I didn't want to show I was hurting. I tried to stay as quiet as I could.

"What were you doing out in the rain?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Thinking."

"Noel.."

I couldn't take it anymore.

"I lied to you. I am not dating anyone. I just wanted a excuse to never see you again. I do love you Robert." I cried to him.

He pulled me into a hug.

"Baby, I am so sorry for the pain I caused you. I love you. You don't have to take me back, but I want you to know I always will love you."

I sniffled. "Robert, you don't know how much it hurt when I saw you with her."

"I know, I feel like a complete a** for doing that to you. I don't even know what came over me.. I just. I don't know. But what I do know is that I regret every second of it."

He got up and got me a pair of sweats and a t shirt.

"Here, change into these." He said handing them to me.

I got up and went into the bathroom and changed into them.

I walked back into the room and Robert was looking at my arms.

Sh*t, I forgot about my scars.

He got up and grabbed my hands.

He ran his finger up and down my arm.

"What are these?" He asked with concern.

I shrugged and didn't say anything.

"Noel, are these scars? Are you cutting yourself?"

I didn't answer.

He turned around and sighed.

"I-- made you do that to yourself?" He asked.

I nodded slowly, a tear falling from my eye.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I f*cking made you that upset. I-- f*ck. I'm so sorry Noel."

He came up to me and grabbed my arm. He kissed it lightly.

"I'm such a d*ck. I don't want you to hurt yourself again."

"I'm trying to stop, slowly but surely."

He sighed with relief. "Good. I still want you here."

He hugged me for a while.

I finally made my decision.

"Robert, I forgive you."

He smiled.

"You have shown me that you truly do love me, and I love you too. I want to get back together. Under one condition."

"Anything baby."

"Don't ever hurt me again."

He nodded and pulled me into a kiss. I can't tell you how much I missed the warmth of his lips against mine. Even though all the sh*t we went through, I am glad I am back together with him. I just hope the drama gets out of the way and we can be happy again.

---------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. I am sorry if this chapter sucks, I can't sleep but at the same time I am tired so if it sucks that is why. I might do some editing to it in the future. Please feedback if you would like more. Thanks for reading! Xoxo.