Shh, It's A Secret.

I wiped the tears away from my face. Robert just sat there looking at me. After him sitting there for about a minute he got up and went to the phone. "Hello, we had sort of a accident up here, could you send up someone to clean?" he nodded his head. "Thank you." 

After he was done on the phone, he walked to his room. "Robert?!" I called for him following. He totally ignored me. I followed him to his room still calling him when he shut the door on my face and locked it. "Robert. Please, open the door." no answer. "Robert, please let me explain." I could feel the waterworks coming again. "ROBERT!" I yelled into the door while banging on it. He finally opened the door. "What is there to explain Noel?!" he yelled at me. "Why are you making up this bullshit?!" Damn did he look pissed. "Robert, I am not making it up!" I cried. He looked at me and shook his head. "Why would I be the father?! We never...." I butted in. "Do you remember when you were in the hospital for being drugged?" I asked him. He looked at me and his eyes widened. His eyes started to water. "Robert, that night. You.. raped me." I told him starting to cry. "And you don't remember any of it!" I yelled. He was crying now and he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight grasp. "Noel.. I am so sorry. Baby, you know I would never hurt you. I am so so sorry." he was rubbing my back and rocking me back and fourth. "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get angry at yourself. I just told myself to forget about it and threw it out of my mind for good, until I found out I was.. pregnant." I said with my voice cracking. I pulled out of his grasp. "I even tried to take care of it." I cried to him. He looked at me with more shock. Just as he was about to say something a maid walked in and asked where the mess was. Robert pointed to the room where I threw up.

He closed the door to the room.

"You mean you.. were going to get a abortion?" he whispered so the maid wouldn't hear. I nodded wiping away my tears. 

He went to the edge of the bed and sat down. He  put his head in his hands. 

I walked up to him. "But I couldn't, It scared me to death. I did not want to get rid of my baby. Everything happens for a reason." I told him. He pulled me into a hug. "I am so sorry I did this to you Noel." he said. "What are we going to do?" I asked him. He looked up at me. "Well, abortion is definitely not a option now." he told me. "Do you.. want to raise the baby, together?" he asked. "But, what about Susan? What about Exton? What about the press Rob?" I asked him. He put his finger on my lips to shush me. "We can do this, I know we can." he looked at me.  "It could be a secret.. Our Little Secret." he told  me. He pulled me in for a kiss. "Yeah, our little secret." I thought.

Maid's P.O.V

Ugh, this is disgusting. I could hear the sound of quiet chatter in the other room. He closed the door so I couldn't hear.  Mmh juicy gossip?. I tasked myself. Let's see what Robert Downey Jr has to hide. I put my ear against the door. All I heard was, pregnant, abortion, and secret.  Mhmm. Interesting. I thought to myself as I grabbed the cleaning supplies and walked out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhh crap. What is the maid gonna do? Hope you enjoyed this one. Please comment and vote if you want to see more. xoxo