It's A ....

Robert had left about a hour ago and I was still asleep until I was woken up to my phone ringing. I answered it sleepily to find out it was Susan.

"Noel, can you take care of Exton for today? I can't find anyone else.." She asked.

"Um, I have a appointment today--"

"Please?" She asked sounding desperate.

I sighed. "Okay, I'll pick him up.

"Thank you so much!"

I got up and quickly got ready and jumped in my car.

I drove to Susans house and picked him up.

"Noie!" He said running towards me and hugging my leg.

"Hey baby boy, Noie has to go to the doctor, so she is going to bring you okay?"

"Otay Noie. Are you sick?"

"No baby, I am having a baby remember? There is a baby in my tummy." I said pointing to my stomach.

He looked at my stomach and put his little hands on it.

"A baby is in there?" He asked curiously. He is adorable.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, a baby is in there."

Oh no please don't ask, please don't..

"How did the baby get in there Noie?"

Dang it. I don't know what to say.

I thought of excuses.

"Well you see, your daddy and I, well. We love eachother, and when a man and a woman love eachother, the man plants a seed in the womans tummy, to make a baby. To show how much he loves her.. " I couldn't come up with anything better.

He gave me a weird look for a second. "Oh, otay. But when does the baby come?"

"The baby will come when it is done growning. I will go to the hospital and you will get to see it then."

"Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know yet, that's why I have to go to the doctor today, to see what it is. Are you ready to go?"

He nodded and I put him in his car seat and drove to the doctors office. Luckily he didn't ask anymore questions.

I waited about ten minutes before they called me in.

I took Exton's hand and walked into the room to wait for the doctor.

I sat on the table and there was a little chair for Exton to sit on. I had to keep him from playing with all the tools and such.

My doctor knocked on the door and came in.

"Hello Noel, glad to see you again." She looked down and saw Exton and smiled.

"And who is this little one?" She asked.

"This is my boyfriends son, Exton." I smiled.

She bent down and put out her hand, which he shook in a adorable way.

"And how old are you Exton?" She asked.

He put up two little fingers.

"You're two? That's great! You are so very smart."

He gave a half smile and came and put his face in my leg, embarrassed.

The doctor and I smiled at him.

"He is really cute. Your baby will be the exact same. You look like you make a great mom."

"Thank you." I smiled.

She cracked her knuckles and went to the computer.

"So, it looks like we are doing a ultrasound today, to find out the gender."

"Yes." I replied.

"And where is Robert today? He couldn't make it?" She asked.

"He is doing a few extra scenes today, he would have come but I made him go to work. I am saving it for a surprise Christmas gift."

She nodded. "That is a very clever idea. I'm sure he will be happy."

She put the goo on my stomach, and she put the Doppler on as well.

"Baby?" Exton asked curiously.

I nodded. "Yeah Extey, that's the baby." "Your new brother or sister."

She measured the baby to make sure everything was healthy, which it was.

"Okay, now it's time for the best part." We both smiled as she moved the doppler different angles, trying to get a good look.

"Oh I know definetaly what that is." She pointed to the parts.

"Congratulations Noel, you are having a baby girl."

I turned to Exton and smiled, a tear dropping from my eye.

"Extey, you're gonna have a baby sister!"

He came up to me and gave me a hug.

I'm having a girl. This is all so unreal. Robert and I are going to be the parents of a beautiful daughter.
-----------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think? :) Any name suggestions?
11 comments or more for next chapter please one per person, thanks for reading! Xoxo

Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney