Betrayal.

I went looking around for this fat guy they call John. I was looking around until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Baby girl, what brings a sexy little thing like you here?" I felt his disgusting breath in my face. 

"Um, that is none of your concern." 

"Still feisty, huh?" He asked with a creepy smirk on his face. 

"I need to talk to you about something." 

"Oh, so you enjoyed it?" He asked. 

I was confused. "Enjoyed what?" 

"You know, that stuff I slipped in your drink. I bet you had fun huh?" 

I got a flashback again to that night. I was talking with Robert when I ordered a drink. It had sat there for a bit, but it tasted weird to me. That's when I gave it to Robert. And, he... Oh my god. That wasn't meant for him, it was meant for me.

I gave him a dirty look. I pointed to a spot where it was quite. 

"I need to speak with you, NOW." 

We went over where there was less people. 

"You drugged me?" I asked furious. 

"Yeah, you didn't wanna have any fun, but I bet you did after I did that." 

"I didn't drink it! I took a small sip and gave it to Robert because it tasted funny! Then he ... got his way with me..! I got pregnant! And lost the baby! My life is hell because of that shit you f*cking put in my drink!"

He grabbed me by the mouth, I tried kicking him off but his grip was strong. Dammit, why am I so weak?

He whispered in my ear, I cringed at the feeling. "Don't you say a fucking word, bitch. Or I will do something to you right here, right now." I gulped and nodded. He leaded me down the stairs, I was still in his grip. He got his car and threw me in. 

"I'm going to show you what happens when you disrespect me." 

I started to quietly cry. He took out his phone and dialed a number. 

"Yeah, get ready, I got her." 

Who was he talking to? Where was he taking me?! I started sobbing and he reached in the back and hit me hard across the face. "Shut up, you are going to have more to cry about, you little slut.”

We pulled to this shady place, it was a abandoned building. It looked like it used to be a coffee shop. He grabbed me out of the car by the hair. He had me in his grasp while unlocking the door. He through me in and I fell on the ground. It was full of dirt, and I swear I felt some sort of creature run by me. 

"We got her man." John said evilly. 

I turned around and saw a black figure. As it hit the light I realized who it was. 

"Gabriel?!"