Maybe This Won't Be So Hard Afterall..

Robert's P.O.V

I didn't realize how much I truly love this girl. I mean I always made those feelings for her go away, saying it was wrong of me to have and just throwing them in that back of my mind. Not a easy thing to do. But sure, I loved Susan, at least I thought until she didn't come around as often.. But Noel was always there. She made me happy. I cannot believe I got her pregnant. I would never hurt her like that. I still can't believe it, but it is what it is. And I am going to take full responsibility for my actions. I wasn't going to let this ruin us though. I knew she will be a great mom, and I couldn't wait to be a Daddy again. I love my children with all my heart.

Noel's P.O.V

We got back to the hotel and it was about 9 pm. I told Robert he could go and gamble or something if he wanted, but he refused. I went in and put on my comfy pajamas and laid on my bed. Just as I laid down, Robert came and laid next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. "God, you are so beautiful." he whispered. I blushed. A guy has never said anything that romantic to me before. I turned over on top of Robert and started kissing him. God it felt so amazing to be his. As we were kissing he slowly pushed me down back on the bed so he was on top of me. We were going at it even more when he licked my lips, asking if his tongue could enter my mouth. I agreed. Out tongues danced together. It was perfect. I have never had a french kiss before, and I loved doing it with Robert. He tasted like peppermint. Mmh. I could smell his cologne and the smell was heavenly. He lowered the kisses down my neck and started to suck it. God. That was making me horny. I didn't want to have sex right now with all that's going on, or anytime soon for that matter, so I pushed him off.

He looked up at me. "I'm sorry babe, I got carried away." he told me. "It's okay." I smiled at him. "I just don't want to do anything, anytime soon." I told him. He nodded. "Understandable." "Hey, at least I didn't puke this time." I told Robert and we laughed. He kissed my cheek and got up to go back to his room.

I called him back. "Robert." He turned around. "Yes, my love?"

"Can you, sleep here tonight?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "I was hoping for that." He got into bed with me and spooned me from behind. It was beautiful. We had the curtains open so you could see all the lights from the Vegas strip. He kissed my head and rubbed my tummy. I felt so protective with him. "Goodnight beautiful." said Robert. "Goodnight, handsome." I replied back. Maybe this wasn't going to be so hard after all...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a lovey dovey filler chapter, nothing too big. Hope you enjoyed. I would love to hear your feedback. xoxo