"Not In The Mood"

Thanks to @keelciee for giving me a idea to have Robert visit Noel. That was 100% her idea! This chapter is dedicated to her. Thank you for your awesome idea. Now, this chapter is very smutty, just warning you! I hope you enjoy! xoxo Thanks for reading!

Robert's P.O.V

It's been a couple a weeks since I've been in London filming Avengers 2. I have a week off so I decided to surprise Noel and visit her in San Francisco. I miss her so much. We have been talking every single day, and we haven't argued once.

I got on the plane to San Francisco first thing in the morning, about 5 am. I had a long flight but I finally landed. I decided to book a hotel for us, so we could have a little more space from Krista.

I texted Krista for her address and took a taxi to her place. I sprayed myself with the cologne Noel had picked out for me and got out of the car.

I walked up and rang the door bell.

Noel's P.O.V

I heard the door bell go off while Krista and I were watching t.v. It must be the pizza we ordered. I eat everything when I am depressed. Of course Iron Man was on and I miss my boyfriend so much so I made Krista watch it with me. It was making me sad and miss him even more, but It was his job, and his passion, and I couldn't keep him away from doing what he loves.

"I wonder who that can be. Maybe it's the pizza guy." Krista said looking at me with a funny face.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Weirdo.

"Oh, Noel. The pizza man want's to see you for a second." Krista called out, slightly giggling.

Why would the pizza man want me? What the hell?

I got up and walked to the door. My mouth gaped open when I saw Robert standing there with his arms wide open and the cutest smile on his face.

"Robbie!" I yelled and ran into his arms.

"Noie." He put his head in my neck and kissed it.

I put my nose into him, gaining his intoxicating scent that I haven't smelled for a while. Mmh. My favorite scent.

"I missed you so f*cking much, babe."

"I missed you too! Oh my god how are you here? I thought you were filming?"

"They gave us a week off. I thought what better way to spend it than to come visit my cuddle bug."

"Aw, baby. You're so sweet." I said and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

I could hear Krista grown in the back.

I turned to face her. "So you have been hiding this from me the whole time?" I asked.

She nodded. "You don't know how hard it was to keep it a secret. With you being depressed and all watching his movies and such."

I blushed and turned around to see Robert laughing. "You missed me that much?" he asked with a silly grin.

"I can't help it. I love you." I replied and smiled.

"I love you too my sweet. I couldn't stop looking at pictures of you, so I guess we both were depressed. But that's over right now. I booked a suite for us, so If you don't mind Krista, I am going to steal your friend for a little bit." He looked over to her.

"No problem with me." Krista answered and smiled. "Have fun you too."

I turned to Krista. "Ten times better than pizza!" All three of us laughed.

I said bye to Krista and packed up some of my things. Robert helped me carry a couple of things and he called a taxi to drive us to the hotel.

"Wow, this hotel is beautiful." I said looking up at the big expensive building through the window of the car door, admiring it.