I Miss You.

Thank you @britween1232 for giving me Robert and Noel's celebrity name. She made that up, so credit for that goes to her! And I also want you guys to check out all of her stories if you can, she is a amazing writer and has supported me so much! Thanks lovely!

---------------------------------------------

I turned my phone back on and it had over 50 missed calls from Robert.

I sighed. He really does love me.

I finally got the nerve to call but as I was going to click his contact number, my phone started ringing. It was him of course.

"Hello?" I answered.

There was a slight pause.

"Oh my god you answered!" he shouted excitedly.

"Babe, I'm so sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have told you what to do.."

"It's okay." I cut in. "You were right the whole time, I'm sorry I was such a b*tch to you."

He sighed. "It's okay baby, I just don't want to loose you."

"Me either." I replied.

"I love you." I heard him smile.

"I love you too."

"So I was looking at some magazines today, and they gave us a celebrity couple name." He chuckled.

"Really?" I laughed. "What is it?"

"It's Robel."

"I like it." I giggled.

"Me too. Robel forever." I could just picture him smiling when he said that.

"Robel forever."

"I miss you, my Robbiebear." my voice cracked a little and I felt a few tears roll down my cheek.

"I miss you too cuddlebug. God I can't wait to see your beautiful face. But don't worry, it'll only be a couple more weeks, and we will be together again."

__________________________

This is all I got for right now, I've been busy and on top of that have a very bad writers block! Ugh. Please feedback with ideas and such (if you have any i like and decide to use, you will be credited for sure!) or if you want me to continue the story. xoxo