Panic

It was finally October. I guess I moved back in, well because I haven't been to my apartment since we got back together. Friday would be the day I go out with Jack, and tell him that I'm no longer single. And today is Wednesday. I am kinda dreading it. I just don't like to see people get hurt, I don't like hurting anyone, I don't like seeing someone being sad and know that it is my fault they are crying or frowning, you know? Maybe I should call and cancel.. Say that I'm sick. Or maybe I just shouldn't go at all. Maybe I should change my number. Maybe I should change my hair. I know I'll go blonde. And change my style so if I see him in public he won't recognize me. But what if Robert and I are photographed together and put in a gossip magazine like we used to? Then he will know it's me. Then he will hate me. God I don't know what to do. Okay, whatever, don't think about this now Noel, you're are going to forget about it and worry about it when the day comes. But it's in two days!! Ugh, dammit brain, just forget it! Stop stressing yourself!

The whole time I was talking and stressing myself out, I was straightening my hair, something I haven't done in a while. Robert was out at a production meeting, but when he came home we were supposed to go hang out at Susan's. I liked the fact that we can all get along now. She is happy with her life, and I'm happy with mine.

I got done doing my hair, and went to the room to get dressed. Robert bought me a bunch of new outfits, which would totally not be my style a year ago but I actually like wearing dresses and skirts now. I know. Noel? She likes wearing skirts and dresses now?! What about her hoodies and oversized sweaters? Oh I haven't forgot about those. They are still my babies and it is how a dress on lazy days. But now, I like to be a little more girly when I go out in public.

I put on a black high waisted skater skirt, and a floral bustier top. It gave me much cleavage I might say, so I put a white cardigan over it.

I put on my favorite perfume and walked downstairs to wait for my hunk of sexyness to get home.

I giggled to myself at the name my brain made up for him as I roamed the fridge. Hmm, nothing good. I'm really craving some pizza right now, but not the dough, I want just the cheese, the sauce and the pepperoni. Is that weird? Can you even make that? I don't know.

I settled for some baby carrots instead. They made me feel nauseous, so I ate one and put them back.

I went to the couch and plopped on it. I turned on the t.v and flipped through a bunch of channels and landed on one of Robert's movies. It was Due Date. I admired his sexyness as Peter Highman, and thought about what it would be like if I was pregnant again. Then It would be me he would go cross country for. But I don't think I will be getting pregnant anytime soon, again. Now I am just going through the pleasure stage, later we can think about making babies.

I was watching the movie, still waiting for him to get home. I was just admiring my boyfriends beautiful face. It made me think about our makeup sex. We had sex once after that, but it was a quickie. I mean, we were both pretty tired that night so I don't blame him for it not being as good as normal. But our schedules have been so hectic lately so we haven't done it in a while. But I wanted my passionate, begging for more type of sex. You know, the mind blowing kind?

The movie had just ended when I heard the door unlock and my Robbie walked in. He had Starbucks. His was already half done and he had a Passion Tea Lemonade. My favorite. He knows me so well.

"Hey beautiful. I'm hoooooommmee!" He shouted, and he made his way to me.

"I got this for you, my love." He said, handing me my tea.

"Awe thank you baby." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. I smelled his aftershave. God I love that scent.

"You're welcome honey." He replied, looking at my lips and softly pecking them.

"Oh, the guys at the studio showed me this new dance move thing, it's called.. Twerking? I think? Something like that. Well I wanna show you."

I laughed. He barely found out about twerking? Oh lord, I have to see this. Especially because his butt is amazing.

He walked into the living room and I sat back on the couch, taking sips of my tea.

He did a stretch and grabbed the remote from floor. He turned on the song "Wally World.", you know the one where a guy and two girls got to Walmart and the girls twerk on everything? Yeah. It was hilarious, where did he even hear this song before?

He bent over slightly and started shaking his booty. I was laughing so hard, I nearly peed myself. Luckily, I didn't. I was wearing a skirt, gross.

He turned around, laughing with me.

"C'mon, try it!" He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

He started twerking again, laughing. I studied the way he moves and mimicked him.

We were both twerking now, and cracking up. At one point, he accidentally twerked to hard into me and knocked me down.

His butt crushed my boobs, and for some reason they were really sensitive, they hurt like a mother.

"OWIE YOU HURT MY BOOBS!" I yelled, grabbing them and pouted at him.

He got up and frowned. "Aw I'm sorry baby. Do you want me to massage them and make you feel better?" He asked with a smirk.

I gave him a dirty look. "Jerk. They really hurt."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He said and kissed me.

I was on the floor still, I sat up as he was on a knee bent over. He kissed me for a while and then he pulled away, he went down and sucked on my neck, making me moan. Then he pulled away again.

He looked up at me in my eyes, his sparkling.

"I can see down your shirt." he whispered and smiled like a dork.

I scoffed and pushed him, he fell back on his butt.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" he was saying but I got on top, straddling him.

I don't know why, but my hormones were going crazy. I wanted him. And I needed him. Right here, right now. On the living room floor.

I smiled and put my arms around his neck. I started dry humping him slowly. He looked me straight in the eyes and smirked.

I kissed his neck while still humping him, I got off and sat next to him.

"Aw its over?" He got out before he moaned as I reached over and grabbed him through his pants.

I unzipped the fly of his jeans and pulled them down just low enough to get what I wanted, but not completely off. I rubbed him through his boxers. He leaned his head back and put his hands on the floor to keep him up.

I then slowly took him out through the opening of the boxers. I grasped his hardness and slowly started stroking him.

He moaned. God, nothing turned me on more than when he would moan.

I then got on top of him, I didn't bother to take off my clothes. I just slightly lifted my skirt and he pulled my underwear to the side. I lined myself up to his sex and he entered deep. I clutched onto his shoulders and gasped at the pleasure as he held onto my waist, pulling me up and back down.

I was literally riding him as if I were a cowgirl. We were both panting for air. I even saw him break a sweat, and as did I. I felt myself in the world of ecstasy. It was amazing. I felt the ball of pleasure about to burst, and my walls tightened around him. I saw his body tense up and mine did as well as we both released ourselves.

I fell to the floor, on the side of him. He laid there, panting still. He let out a sexy giggle. Not like a giggle, giggle, but one that said he was satisfied. He then looked at his watch.

"I think its time to go."

We drove to Susan's. After talking about our sexual encounter we had in the living room, we started rocking out as Queen's Boheimian Rhapsody came on the radio. It was funny because people were staring at us as they drove by. I'm not sure if they were staring because he is Robert Downey Jr, or if they thought we looked like complete idiots. Either way, I didn't care.

We pulled into Susan's and a little Exton comes running as soon as we get out of the car. He heads straight to his daddy.

"DADA!" He yells with the cutest smile on his face.

"Hey my baby boy!" Robert shouts as Exton crashes into him for a big hug.

I love seeing him in dad mode. It makes me wonder what it would have been like if I didn't loose the baby. I hope one day I will experience him with our child, but far from now.

Robert picks him up and puts him to his side, kissing him. Exton turns and he looks at me, his arms out. "NOIE!"

I smile and walk up to Robert, still carrying his son. "Exton!" I shout and hug him. Robert gives him to me and I put him to my side as well.

Susan was standing at the doorway smiling at us.

"Glad you guys came." she said still smiling.

We all walked in.

I put Exton down, and he toddled over to a room with all his toys.

We walk into the kitchen and Robert and I sit on the bar stools at the island.

Susan went over and got a bottle of wine and some snacks.

"So? How you guys been?" She asked.

We all talked about our relationships and how our lives are going, we joked around and have a good time. Exton came in every once in a while, he says something cute or funny to make us all laugh. I finished two glasses of wine. I wasn't drunk though, maybe just a little buzzed. We were going to watch a movie. Robert was looking through the D.V.D's in the living room and I helped Susan clean up in the kitchen. We were both gossiping about Kim Kardashian or something and I had the urge to pee.

"I have to use the restroom really quick." I said to excuse myself.

"Okay, you know where it is."

"Oh, the tampons are under the sink, in case you need any." She whispered.

"Oh, okay." I replied and made my way to the restroom, not even thinking.

Then it hit me.

I am late on my period. It should have been here a week and a half ago. I guess I was so caught up in things that I forgot I had missed it. Wait, I have no period, I have sore boobs, weird cravings, high sex drive.. What if I'm? No.. I can't be. I'm on birth control. Wait, but I had only taken it for a month. Okay, but we used con.. no.. we didn't. But he pulled out didn't he? Oh no.

So, I could be pregnant. But we only had sex 3 times, and it was all last month and this month, I can't possibly get pregnant that fast.

Then I remember. 2 and a half months ago, when we weren't together, when I was depressed and in the "I Don't Give A F*ck" mode. the one night stand with.. Jack... I don't even remember if he used protection. Oh my god.

I was having a panic attack in the bathroom.

After splashing water in my face and calming down, I decided to keep this to myself for a while. I am going to have to get a DNA test or something. God, I feel like such a slut. Robert doesn't even know about me having sex with another guy. I should tell him.. But it will ruin our relationship. Again. Okay, I don't even know if I am for sure pregnant, so I will wait until I take a test.

I unlocked the door and walked out into the hallway to go join the movie, I was stopped in my tracks by Robert, pulling me into a kiss.

"Are you okay? You were in there for a while." He asked.

I faked smiled. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine."

He smiled back. "Okay, lets go watch the movie." He turned and walked towards the living room. I watched as he sat down and grabbed a handful
of popcorn from Susan. They were joking about the acting and how it was bad and laughing.

I might be pregnant. And it might not even be his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it. I also made a few story changes to the previous chapter as well.Anywho, what do you think is going to happen/what do you think SHOULD happen? Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat. xoxo.

Message me on kik: heyitsxtina & follow me on instagram @theloveofdowney