There Is Someone Else

What is he doing in here? I was set up by Susan. I guess she wants us to get back together. I sighed and went to walk away and I felt him grab my arm.

"Noel, please. I just want to talk."

"There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes, there is baby, let me explain."

"Look Robert! Don't you call me baby! You cheated on ME. If you expect me to get back together with you then you are dead wrong!"

"Noel, I know I hurt you. I am so sorry for that. But I can't eat, I can't sleep. I can't do anything without you. I love you so much and I need you in my life. I want you back, honey. I miss you. You don't know how hard I tried to get into contact with you. I will risk anything to get you back." He said and looked down with tears running down his face.

I wanted him back too. But I can't take him back right now. Mentally I am not ready to take him back, or be in any relationship for that matter. So I lied to him.

"Robert-- There's- there is someone else."

He looked up shocked. More tears running down his face.

"What?"

I sighed, tears forming in my eyes as well.

"There is someone else." I got out, my voice cracking.

He wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"Well, I hope you're happy with him." He whispered.

Oh my god. Why did I do this?

I ran out of the room, wiping my tears with my sleeve when I passed Susan, she looked like she was waiting.

"Noel, how'd it.."

"Noel?!" She asked getting up but I shook my head and kept running out. I made it outside back to the party. It was loud with people talking and laughing, music playing in the background. I was just about to leave when I saw little feet running to me and hugging my legs.

"Noie!" Exton yelled, still hugging me.

"Hi, baby." I sniffled. "Happy Birthday."

He looked up at me.

"Noie, why you cry?" He asked making me feel worse.

I bent down wiping my tears and picked him up.

"Noie is uh, she doesn't feel well." I lied to him.

He kissed me on the cheek.

"I hope you fweel better." he said why toddling off to go play.

I didn't want to leave, but I didn't want to deal with Robert.

I can't believe I lied to him, after he poured his heart out to me. I'm f*cked. Everything is f*cked.
---------------------------------------------
Please feedback. I am going to be taking a break from writing for a couple of days so I can get my crap together. I hope you guys understand. And if you haven't yet, check out my other book "Educate Me." Thanks for your support, xoxo!