Damsel In Distress

"You know Noel, I told you time and time again to leave that guy." He threw a magazine with Robert and I's picture on the cover on the floor at me. 

I wanted you to myself Noel. God you don't know how many times I wanted to f*ck you. You are such a innocent little girl, you need a good f*cking. 

My eyes widened. "Gabriel, how could you?" 

"John wanted a piece of you, and so do I, so why not share?" 

"We have been waiting to get our hands on you."

"And you're going to keep your mouth shut about what I do for a living." John said.

He bent down to my face.

"You  are just so sexy in that little outfit Noel. Your breasts look devine." he said with a evil smirk.

"Fuck you." I said as I spit in his face.

"You little bitch!" He yelled and grabbed me from the throat. 

"Hey man, just get what we need from her and leave the whore." 

He nodded and agreed.

"You ready for us baby?" 

I tried to crawl away but both of them grabbed me. 

"Please stop. Why do you guys even want me?" 

"You are just one piece off ass." said Gabriel. "We can see why that prick actor wants you so much." "You're f*cking perfect." 

They both pulled me up. There was a chair that looked it had been there for years. They pushed me on it and grabbed my hands and zip tied them to it. I tried breaking from it. No use. 

John pulled his pants down and pulled himself out. He was disgusting. I cringed at the sight. 

"You see this baby? You're taking it." "And you're going to like it." 

Gabriel did the same. He put his to my mouth. As it got closer I decided to bite it as hard as I could. As I did he yelled in pain. "You little fucking bitch!" I had got my hands and finally broke the zip ties. Thank you internet. He was bleeding, but I didn't cut it off. John tried to grab me but I kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could. He fell to the ground. 

I was just about to get away when Gabriel grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the floor. He punched me in face and busted my lip. I kicked him off. I looked around to see if I could find anything to use as a weapon, and I found a long piece of wood. I started hitting him and got up and ran out the door as fast as I could. I kept running and running till I felt that they didn't know where I was. I called 911 and told them what happened." I am such a damsel in distress" I said to myself, starting to cry my millionth tear for the millionth time.

Roberts P.O.V 

I saw Noel talking to this shady fat guy. I have seen him at a couple of parties before. I noticed that suddenly they disappeared. I went and tried to find where they went. I couldn't find them anywhere.

I asked around to see if anyone saw where they went, it took about five people to ask when this girl told me that they left down the stairs. By the time I checked there, they were gone. "What the fuck?" 

I took the elevator and asked the valet guy if he saw them. "Yeah, they walked across the street and go into a car about 10 minutes ago." I tipped him a 50 dollar bill and took my car in the direction where he said they went. I drove around for about thirty minutes. "C'mon Noel, where are you?" 

After about 20 more minutes of searching, I saw cop cars, and a ambulance. "Oh no. Please don't be her." 

I drove up closer and saw Noel sitting in the back of the ambulance, talking to a police officer. She was all shook up, her dress was somewhat ripped, she was full of dirt and her hair was mangled. A total difference than what it was earlier. I saw police tape surrounding the abandoned building. I parked the car and ran out. "Excuse me sir, this is a crime scene." Said some police guy. "That's my girlfriend over there!" He raised his arms up in defense and let me through. 

Noel looked up and saw me. She had a bruised lip and a slight black eye. Her arms where bruised. I ran up and she got up and hugged me. I was rocking her in my arms. "Baby, what happened?" 

She was crying. All the words that got out were "Gabriel ...... John.... Tried to rape me...." I was shocked. She has been through so much shit, and it all started because I had raped her because of those drugs. 

She finally calmed down and explained what happened. "It's because of John that you did that too me., and Gabriel is just a crazy creep!" 

I put my finger on her lips. "Shh baby, don't worry. You're safe now, with me." 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to kick there fucking asses." 

A officer interrupted us. "Miss, we caught John, and he is going to prison for attempt of rape and drug trafficking. But we couldn't find his accomplice. He got away."