You're My Teddy Bear.

"Well, since it's raining pretty hard... I think you should stay here with me... So I can keep you safe." Robert smirked.

"Uh, no."

He pouted.

I rolled my eyes at his adorable face.

"Okaayy, fine." I said throwing my hands up.

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"You don't know how much I missed you, Noel."

That night we went to bed and held each other close. He kept me warm the whole night.

*Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning. I was wrapped in his arms. He was still sleeping like a baby, so I tried to get out of his grip. I squirmed until I finally was loose, but he pulled me back in before I could get out of bed.

"Mine. You're my teddy bear" He whispered.

"But baby, I have to pee!." I said.

He kissed my head and let me go. I went into the restroom and did my business and brushed my teeth. I had just finished when I got a phone call from someone.

"Hello?"

"Noel, Hi."

"Jack... Um whats up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out again, like sometime this week?"

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I got back with Robert.

"Um, I'm kinda busy these next few week..." I said

It got silent. Great Noel, you made him feel stupid.

"But, I think I'm available in the beginning of October.." I said, hopeful he would feel better.

It was just the beginning of September.

His voice lightened up. "Um, okay, I can do that!"

I can tell he was smiling through the phone.

"Okay, great. Sorry I am just caught up with work this month." I lied.

"Oh it's fine sweetheart, I understand. Well we can make plans for then!"

"Yeah.. I'll see you then."

"Will do, have a good month, I guess." I said. How embarrassing, god I'm stupid sometimes.

He chuckled. we said our goodbyes and hung up.

God, why did you do that Noel? You're just leading him on. I am just going to have to tell him I am back together with Robert. It''ll be piece of cake.

I heard Robert open the door and walk in.

"Who was that baby?" he asked.

"Um.. it was my uh cousin." I lied.

"Oh, okay." he said while getting ready to get in the shower.

I watched him take off his shirt and he was about lower his boxers. When he looked up at me and covered his chest as if he had boobs.

"Excuse me, I am undressing here. Can't I get a little privacy?" He joked.

"Sorry, I just love the way you look naked." I smirked and giggled.

He took his shirt in his hand and let it fall on the floor. He walked up to me and grabbed my hands and put them on his chest. I rubbed up and down his abs. He threw his head back and moaned a bit. He then took my hands and put them on his butt cheeks.