A Wife For Christmas

Robert's P.O.V

I awoke to Reggie jumping on the bed, followed be my mother barging into our room.

"WAKE UP YOU TWO, IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She yelled like a little kid, I heard Exton running down the hall. "Wake up Daddy and Noie!! Its Chwismis!" He yelled.

Mom, Dad, Reggie, Exton, and Susan were spending the night at the house for Christmas. It's nice to spend time with the whole family, and everyone will be there when I propose.

I groaned and looked the side of me, Noel had a adorable smile on her face.

"I think we should get up." She suggested followed by a giggle.

I sighed playfully. "I think so."

We walked downstairs, I had to help Noel because of her leg, but she made it just fine. Exton was sitting by the tree waiting patiently with Reggie at his side. Mom and Dad and Susan were sitting on the couch with cups of coffee talking and joking around.

"I hope you made me some of that." I said. Everyone knows I need my coffee to function.

"Right here, darling." Mom said, handing me a mug.

I downed it quickly, so I could be in a better mood.

Noel and I sat on the love seat, and I let her prop up her bad leg on my lap.

"Okay, who's ready to open presents?" Mom asked excitedly.

"MEEE!" Everyone shouted, including me.

"Okay, who shall open first? Oh, I see one right here. Oh look, It's for Exton, from Santa Claus." She picked up a gift and gave it to him. He was smiling with joy.

Everyone had opened there gifts, and there was only one left. And it was for Noel.

"I think there is one more for you babe, from me."

"Oh, well where is it?" She asked confused.

I got up and got on one knee. She imidiatly put her hands over her mouth.

I took a deep breath. " Baby, I love you with all my heart. You are always there for me. You always cheer me up when I'm sad. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I know we have been through alot, but we always managed to get through it. You are everything to me. You are my other half. I want to make you part of my family. I want to make you mine forever. Noel Grace Reyes, will you marry me?" I took out the little blue box and opened it, revealing the ring.

Tears where falling from her beautiful blue eyes. She was in shock. Her hands where still on her mouth.

She nodded slightly before removing her hands. "Yes.. Yes!" She said and grabbed me for a kiss.

It was like a movie, everyone was clapping, and cheering. I heard my dad say. "That's my boy." and Mom and Susan saying how cute it was.

We pulled away and looked in each others eyes, smiling and giggling. She still had tears in her eyes, and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Oh my gosh. We are getting married." She said surprised with a smile, and we all laughed.

That was the best Christmas I have had in my life.

We had the traditional Christmas dinner, and we stayed in the house all day. We had a great time, having the whole family together.

Everyone was going to bed, and I stayed up cleaning up a bit as Noel was sitting on the couch. I told her to rest because of the baby and her bad leg. I want her to get better a soon as possible.She was rubbing her stomach with one hand, and staring at her ring finger, with a huge smile on her face. I sat down next to her as I got done throwing away the last piece of wrapping paper I could find.

"I still can't believe it." She said, still looking at the ring.

"Me either babe, but I cannot wait till that day gets here."

We had planned on getting married in May, a month before her due date. We still aren't settled on everything else just yet though.

She looked at me and her eyes were sparkling.

"I still have a present left for you." She said smiling.

"But babe, my family is here." I said winking and teasing her.

She slapped me playfully. "Not that kind of present you dork. Maybe later for that." She said smirking.

"I'll be right back."

She said, getting up slowly and limping to the coat closet in the other room.

I waited patiently twirling my thumbs and she came back with a box. Limping and waddling at the same time because of her baby bump, which I thought was adorable.

She made it to the couch and plopped next to me and handed me the box smiling.

"Open." She said with a beautiful grin.

I smiled back at her and opened the box slowly. I took out two little pink baby booties.

I was confused for a second, until I read the back of them and it said "It's A Girl!" on them.

I looked up at her, and she still had a huge grin on her face.

"It's a girl? It's A GIRL!" I shouted, then quieting as I realized everyone was asleep.

"It's a girl!" She said, nodding as I took her in for a hug, and started planting kisses on her.

"I can't believe it. I'm going to have two beautiful girls in my life."

I bent down and hugged her stomach. "My two beautiful girls." I whispered and planted a soft kiss on her tummy.

I'm getting a wife and a baby girl for Christmas. I couldn't ask for anything better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 or more comments for next chapter!

Let me know what you guys thought about this. I feel like I did a horrible job on this chapter, but I tried my best. And just a heads up, there is going to be drama ahead again, so stay tuned for that. Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat. xoxo

Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney