A "Good Time"

I started thinking to myself. You know what this can do to you, you saw what happened to Robert when he was on drugs. And you see how your father is right now.. You can't go down that path.

As we entered a semi quit room and John reached for the black duffle bag full of drugs. I stopped him.

"You know what, I'm already feeling the shots hitting me, I don't think I need anything more tonight." I told him.

"Aw c'mon baby girl, this stuff will be even better while being drunk."

"No thanks. I'm good."
"Don't be a fucking pussy. This is Hollywood babe."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I f*cking said no, now will you leave me alone." I yelled walking away.

"You little bitch, I'll show you a good time, you'll see." John smirked.

I walked back to the bar and I tripped over my own feet landing right into someone's back. Of course, he turns around and It's Robert.

"Hey Noie. I'm glad you came." He said while pulling me into a hug.

I rolled my eyes in my head because I was supposed to be ignoring him.

He pulled away and looked down at my body.

"Wow, don't you look... different." he told me.

"Well I wanted to try something more.. Hollywood."

"Well, You look beautiful." He smiled at me.

"But you're lucky your father isn't here to see you, he would probably slap you upside your head." He said laughing.

"Yeah probably, but I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions." I told him We kept talking about random stuff when I got thirsty and wanted a drink. I asked the bar tender for a Sprite and he came back with it moments later. I guess I got into the conversation with Robert and forgot about it.

John's P.O.V

There is that little whore. I looked in my bag and took out a baggie of  ecstasy.

This will make here have a good time.

I walked up behind her when she wasn't paying attention, and I saw she had a drink. Perfect. Slowly, I dropped the pill into her drink, no one saw. I walked away.

"That'll give a real f*cking good time."

Noel's P.O.V
Finally I realized that I was thirsty and I took a tiny taste of my Sprite. "Woah, this tastes really different." I told Robert while making a confused face.

"Ah, I'm sure it's fine." he grabbed the drink from my hand and took a gulp.

"See it's not poisonous." "It actually tastes pretty good." He says with a silly smirk.

"It's all yours." I hold up my hands as he started to down it.

We talked a bit more and after a while, Robert seemed different. He kept looking at my chest and licking his lips. I had feeling for him but the way he was acting freaked me out.

He took my hand a led me to a guest room upstairs.

As we reached the room he pushed me to the bed. "Robert! What are you doing?!" I shouted at him. He looked at me with his eyes now black. "Did I ever tell you how fucking sexy you look? I didn't know you had such a perfect body." I looked at him shocked. "Robert? What the f*ck is wrong with you?!" He leaned down on top of me looking me straight in the eyes "Nothing baby, I just really fucking love you. And I need you." "Robert.. I.... Why are you doing this..?" I asked him with tears running down my eyes. His behavior was scaring the shit out of me. He leaned down and started kissing me. I tried pulling away but his grip was to strong. He pulled of his dress shirt and broke the buttons. "Robert, no please. Don't do this to me." I cried. He ripped off his boxers and lifted my dress. I can spare you the rest of the details. "I tried kicking him off but he just held me down in a painful grip. "Robert no please stop!" I yelled trying to hit him. It was no use he had me in a lock. I couldn't move. "God damn baby I need to be in you right fucking now." There were tears running down my face. "Robert, why are you doing this to me?! Please. Stop!" I said with a crying voice. I kept screaming. "Why, are you doing this to me Robert?!" All I could do was cry and ask why, until I felt the weight of him fall off of me and I heard a thud as he hit the floor.

"What the fuck is going on Robert?!" I yelled at him. He would never in a million years do anything to hurt me. I was like his family. Why would he.. hurt me like this?! I sat there shocked on everything that just happened, I then went over to a passed out Robert and tried wake him up. "Robert?!" I cried while tears ran down my cheeks. I then noticed he wasn't breathing. "Robert!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and looked for the nearest phone and dialed 911.