Tiffany's & Hot Chocolate.

Flashback Robert's P.O.V Thanksgiving Night.
I told my dad that I was going to propose to Noel on Christmas a couple of days ago. And he almost blew my surprise. She asked me what I was trying to hide but luckily she doesn't know yet. I cannot wait until Christmas morning when we open gifts and I ask her to be my wife.

I went to Tiffany's in New York the day before Thanksgiving to get her ring. I told her I was getting some cranberry sauce for mom, which I had to get also.

I didn't get photographed by paparazzi luckily, but a few fans stopped me for a picture.

I went into Tiffany's and was greeted right away by a bunch of young women about Noel's age and a bit older.

"Hello sir, how can we help you?" A girl asked with a huge "buy something!" smile her worker friend standing next to her with the same smile.

"Hello, I am looking for a ring to propose to my girlfriend." I said.

They both awed.

"We have a few options!" One of the girls said, going behind the glass and taking out a few rings.

"How old is she?" The woman asked.

"She is 21, and we are expecting." I said with a huge smile like there's, only mine was real.

"Awe how sweet!" One said.

"Do you love her?" The other asked.

I sighed. "I love her with all my heart. I want her to have the best."

They both smiled genuinely this time.

The woman who was helping me went to a different glass case and took out a box. She walked over to the counter and opened it.

"I think this one is perfect." It was a plain silver band.

"You see, this ring has a heart indented inside the band, so the longer she wears it, it will leave the heart indent permenatly on her ring finger, symbolizing true love.

I smiled huge again. This was the perfect one.

"I'll take it."

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Noel's P.O.V

It was a week before Christmas, and I had just gotten done putting the last ornament on the tree with Robert.

We both stood back and looked at the tree.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, the weather, the warm drinks, the lights, the cheer. I love it all.

He looked at me with his eyes glowing.
"Not as beautiful as you." He said.

I blushed and kissed him on the cheek and put my hand on his chest.

"Let's have hot chocolate." I said and we both walked to the kitchen.

He made me some as I sat at the island/bar.

"Are you sure you don't need me to go to your appointment with you tomorrow? I can take off of work."

Robert was doing a few scenes they were going to edit into the new Avenger movie which would come out about a couple months after my due date.

I had made a appointment and they were going to find out the sex of the baby, and I wanted it to be a christmas gift to Robert, so I told him to not worry about going with me.

I shook my head. "No, you don't have to, it's just a check up." I lied.

"You sure?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

I giggled. "Yesss!"

He sighed. "Okay.."

He poured our hot chocolate into two mugs and topped it with whipped cream and put a candy cane in it.

He walked over to the other side and sat next to me, handing me my drink.

"Cheers." He said holding his cup to mine and we both clinked them together.

"Cheers." I replied, taking a sip.

I pulled the cup away from my mouth and he started laughing.

"What?" I asked confused.

He put his hand on his stomach and rocked back in fourth laughing still.

"What???!"

"Here let me get it." He giggled still and wiped my nose off, showing me the whip cream that was on it.

"Oh."

"Hold on baby, let me get the rest."
He said moving up to my lips, he looked at them for a second and licked the top of my upper lip.

"Mmh sweet." He said as he moved away from my lips. Then he looked at them again, with lust in his eyes.

Then he started making out with me, it got heated and I put my hand in his lap. He was getting hard, so I pulled him out and started stroking him. He gasped and moved down to my neck, sucking on it slowly which later left a mark, and a he let a small moan escaped his mouth.

I smiled as I went from the bottom to his tip, stroking him harder and faster each time. I loved how I could make him feel this way.

He held on top my shoulders for balance, him breathing heavily.

I kept on going until he finally released himself in my hand.

"Noel." He whispered trying to catching his breath.

"Hmm?" I asked innocently like I did nothing, giving him a smile.

"I love you so f*cking much." He said grabbing my face with both hands pulling me in for another makeout session.

I cannot wait until I find out what we are having. He is going to be so excited. Ugh, I love him so much. I cannot wait until we are a family one day and I take his last name.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! xoxo 9 comments or more for the next chapter, please one comment per person!

P.S I will put a picture of Noel's ring on the side!

Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney