Tears and Tabloids

Robert's P.O.V

I told her everything was going to be okay, but deep down I knew something was wrong. I was scared. I don't want anything to happen to the baby or Noel. We arrived at the nearest hospital and I helped her out of the car. I could tell she was in a lot of pain. I held her close to me and we walked into emergency. I sat her in a wheel chair and ran up to the nurses desk."Excuse me, we need a doctor, my girlfriend is pregnant and she is bleeding and she is having severe pain in her stomach." I told her. The lady called a doctor and wheeled Noel into a room as I followed. They gave her a gown to wear and I helped it on her. When I helped her take off her pants, I could see how bloody they were. That made me scared and worried even more. A doctor rushed in with a iv and a bag of blood. They hooked her up to it as quickly as they could. This was scaring me to death, but I didn't want to show it. I held onto her hand and kissed it. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "It hurts." she cried to me. A small tear fell from my eye. "I know baby, but you'll be okay. I promise." I told her trying not to cry. Another doctor came in and they wheeled her into another room to do a ultrasound. "What are you feeling Noel?" the doctor asked her. "I have bad stomach pain." she said. The doctor called over a nurse. "These are signs premature labor." he looked up at me. I looked at him shocked. "Let me see if I can find a heartbeat." He took the Doppler and searched for one. He took is off and looked at both of us with a serious face. "Miss Reyes, I'm so sorry, but you're having a miscarriage." Noel looked up at him and didn't say anything. She just started to cry. I went to her and hugged her tight. I started crying too. I promised her nothing would be wrong. She was just starting to get happy about this, she was happy. We were happy. "They said the baby was healthy!" I angrily yelled at the doctor with tears falling from my eyes. "I'm so sorry Mr. Downey, but things like this happen. Noel's body just rejected the pregnancy." "We are going to have to do a DNC on her and keep her here to make sure she has enough blood, again. I'm sorry." He left to get ready for the DNC and I sat there holding Noel. "I'm so sorry, baby I am so sorry." I cried to her. She sat there crying in my chest, not saying a word.

They did the DNC on her, and when they were done they wanted to keep her overnight to make sure she was okay. I went and bought her some new clothes to wear, luckily I knew her size from all the birthday and Christmas presents I got her these past years. I stayed up all night watching her sleep. I was sitting there crying, thinking about all she has been through. She lost her dad, I hurt her and got her pregnant, and now when she was starting to get happy, she loses the baby. It's just not f*cking fair! I sat there quietly crying to myself when the doctor walked in. "Mr. Downey, I'd like to talk to you about a couple things." he said. He grabbed a chair and pulled it up to me. "Noel is going to be okay, but I want you to make sure she gets a lot of rest. She needs to drink her fluids and eat. Also, you shouldn't be sexually active for about a month." I nodded. Not that we were ready to have sex anytime soon. I thought. "She should be good to leave tomorrow." he told me. "Again, I am sorry for your loss." he gave me a light pat on my shoulder and walked out.

The Next Day.

Noel's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched. I bet I look horrible, I thought to myself. I looked over and saw Robert was uncomfortably sleeping in a chair. The nurse came in and checked my vitals. "It seems you are okay Miss Reyes, you will be able to leave in a hour." she told me. I thanked her and she went out to get the release papers and my medication. I guess Robert heard because he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and opened them. They were bloodshot and his nose was red from all the crying he did. He looked like a mess, just like me. But he was still adorable. He got up and kissed me. "Good morning beautiful." he told me.

He got my stuff and helped me out of bed. I guess he went to get me some clothes last night because he had a bag with a new sweater, sweatpants, and some underwear. He helped me change into them. I was embarrassed that he saw me in my underwear but he didn't seem to care. We got my medication and left. As we drove back to the hotel, I was silently crying looking out the window. I can't believe that I lost my baby. I was just getting excited. I just don't understand. Life was punishing me so much.

We went back up to the suite.
"Do you need anything babe?" he asked me. "What I need is for you to stop treating me so well, just leave me alone! I know you feel bad for me but you know what? It happened, its done. I'm not having a baby anymore!" "I know you don't really love me, you only loved me because I was carrying your child that you gave me when you raped me! But guess what? You're off the hook now, we don't have a secret anymore!" "You don't have to be with me because you feel sorry for me!" I ran into the room and locked the door. "Noel!" he yelled as he knocked on the door. "Noel, baby please." I ignored him, but his knocking got louder. "Please?!" I sighed and opened the door. He ran in. "Baby, you say that I don't love you. But I do. I really f*cking do. I have always had feeling's for you, way before all this happened. I just didn't have a way to show it, I was scared you wouldn't love me back and I was with her then. But guess what? We are together now. I don't love you because I felt sorry for you. I promise you, I am truly, deeply, madly, in love with you." he said with tears running from his eyes. "I don't want to lose you Noel. I want to be with you forever."

I ran up to him and kissed him. I never knew he really loved me that way, I always felt like he told me he love me because he felt sorry for me. But now I know he truly loves me. We stood there, hugging and crying. There was so much shit that was going on. We both were going so much drama, but that just is making us closer.

After all that crying, we fell asleep. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I went inside to make Robert some coffee and I was bored so I turned on the t.v to E! Network. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard "Robert Downey Jr and his mysterious girlfriend were secretly expecting? A anonymous source tells E! That reportedly the star and his alleged girlfriend were expecting a baby but supposedly had a abortion." I saw a picture of us on the screen. It was the one that paparazzi took the night Robert and I got together.

"We have yet to hear if this is true, or yet to find out if they were pregnant in the first place."

"Oh my god." I said standing there with my mouth open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was literally crying while writing this chapter. Ugh, I'm sad. lol and that maid told E! news what she heard, that hoe! lol I hoped you enjoyed. Please feedback for more. Thanks for reading. xoxo