Rest In Peace

I closed the door and went and sat on the couch in shock. I started balling my eyes out. I just kept thinking about all the memories. We were always close but when he started drinking and doing drugs we lost our closeness. I tried to help him but he always would fight with me about it. Robert even tried to help, he set him up for rehab but my father still refused. I never thought that this would ever happen. I wasn't prepared for this at all. All I did was cry. I was crying loud and woke up Exton. He pulled himself up and looked at me. I could tell he knew something was wrong, and he had his arms opened for me to pick him up. I picked him up and held on to him like a teddy bear, crying me eyes out. I was sitting there for about a hour. I knew I had to tell Robert what happened, I needed him to be there for me, but I was almost 12 am. I decided it was to important to avoid, so I got Exton in his car seat and drove to the house. When I got there, I could see the lights were on. I knocked on the door cradling Exton in my arms and the door opened. It was Susan.

"Noel! Is everything alright?" She asked grabbing Exton from me. I started balling and she pulled me in the house. "Noel? Tell me what happened." She demanded. I just stood there crying. Then I heard someone come downstairs. "Baby, who's here?" Robert asked. Then he saw me with worry in his eyes. "Noel, what's the matter?" he asked me. I couldn't talk. I was all shook up. Finally, about a minute later, all I could get out was "He's... Gone... My Dad is gone.." I said. Robert ran up to me and grabbed me in his arms. "Noel sweety what do you mean he's gone?" He asked with his voice cracking, he was about to cry to. "Herion...he overdosed.." I cried in his chest. He stood there in awe, hugging me tight, with his chin on my head. I could hear him crying quietly. Susan came in and hugged both of us crying too. We stood there crying for about a hour, and Susan decided to go to bed. It was just Robert and I. We started talking about all the funny things we rembered about my dad. He told me funny stories about the things he and my dad used to do before I was born. "It's okay Noie. He is in a better place now with Grace." Grace was my mom. She died a little after I was born, so I never knew her. "Now both of them will be looking down on me." I told him. Robert put on "Weird Science" in honor of my dad because that is were they met. My dad was working as a extra. Ever since then they were best friends. During the movie, I ended up falling asleep on Roberts chest.

It had been a week since my fathers death. We were at the funeral. "May Mason Noel Reyes, rest in peace."

After the funeral, we went to my house to have a little get together in honor of my dad. I invited my friend I haven't seen in a while from high school. "Hey Noie, I'm sorry for lose" Gabriel said. "Thank you Gabe." "You know I've missed you alot Noel." He said and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my head and I smiled. We were talking about things for about a hour, laughing.

Roberts P.O.V

"Rob, they need me down at set, I will be home later tonight" Susan told me. "Okay." I told her trying to kiss her cheek. She pulled away before I could and ran out the door. I was standing there talking to some of Mason's family

when I saw Noel talking with a guy. He was hugging her and kissing her head. I rolled my eyes. What does this guy think he is doing? He looks like trouble. I walked up to Noel and that douche. "Hey Rob, this is my good friend Gabriel, Gabriel, this is my friend Robert." I nodded at him and he just looked at me. "Hey Noel, do you want to come over my house tonight?" Douchebag, I mean uh Gabriel asked her. Before she could answer I butted in. "Wait Noel, I need you to come help me with things at the house." "Rob, now isn't a good time." She told me. "Now is the perfect time, Noel." She looked at me with anger. "Maybe some other time we can hang out." Gabriel said to her. "I'm sorry, I have to get going. He told her giving her a kiss on the cheek. I glared at him. Noel shook her head at me. Everyone started leaving and soon as you know it, it was only me and Noel. Exton wasn't with us this time, he was with his grandparents. I started helping her clean up the mess. She ignored me the whole time. "Noel..?" I asked her. She looked up at me. "What is your problem? I need a friend right now and you know that." She told me. "I know you need a friend right now sweetie, but that guy looks like trouble, I saw the way he looked at you. I was that age too you know." "What's that supposed to mean?! You don't even know him!" She yelled. "What are you, jealous or something?" She yelled at me. I looked at her and thought to myself. Holy f*ck, I have feelings for this girl. My best friends daughter. "You know what, I just don't want to see you get hurt, Noel." "I'm sorry." She looked at me and cracked a little grin. Gosh, she was so adorable. "It's okay, Downey. You're forgiven. Sorry I went all bitchy on you." "It's okay." I said and hugged her. After that, I left and and went home. As I got there, I saw there was another car parked. I went inside to find Susan, making out with some big buff Spanish guy on the couch. "What the f*ck is going on?!?!" I screamed.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying so far. I feel like this series is all over the place. I'm sorry if its not that good. I won't be continuing if I don't get any sort of feedback, still. I don't want to waste anyone's time. Xoxo