Nothing Can Go Wrong.

(Author's Note) If you don't like descriptive love scenes, it starts and ends when you see this *****

Noel's P.O.V

We have been here for a week now. Robert doesn't want to leave until next week. He wants to stay a little while longer so he can be ready to fight for Exton in court. I really can't believe Susan is being a b*tch about letting Robert be in his life, but I hope Robert gets custody At least he is having another one on the way. He made me a appointment today to check up on the baby. He was going to drop me off but I insisted on him coming with me, and he was happy about that.

We were waiting in a small waiting room for the doctor to call me in. "Noel Reyes??" I got up and so did Robert. The lady asked me "Did you want your father to come in? I gave her a dirty look. "He is my boyfriend." I told her showing a little anger in my voice. "Oh! I'm sorry, my mistake." she answered.

She led us into a room with a small table to lay on and a ultrasound machine next to it. She had me lay down on the table and lift my shirt up to show my stomach. I had a little bump but it wasn't noticeable when I was wearing clothes, it had looked if I was bloated. She put some goop on my stomach and started the ultrasound. "Ah, there we are." she said. I looked over at the screen and saw the silhouette of the baby. I looked up at Robert who was smiling and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I started to think to myself.. "Wow, this is really happening, I am pregnant, that baby, is mine..." I was crying happy tears. "Your baby is looking pretty healthy. Congratulations you two." I was relieved. I was nervous that there was something wrong with the baby because I have seen things on Discovery Channel that can go wrong during pregnancy, but I was glad to hear it was healthy. "Its a little to early to tell the sex yet, but I'm sure we can in another 6 weeks or so." she told us smiling.

I looked up at Robert and he was still smiling. "That's my baby, our baby." I told him with tears falling from my eyes. "I know, and its beautiful, like its mommy." he said and kissed my head. I blushed. The doctor printed us some sonogram pictures and we went back to the hotel. I felt so happy. I had a amazing boyfriend and a amazing healthy baby, nothing can go wrong.

*****We went back to our suite and Robert grabbed me in his arms. "I love you baby, I love you so much." he told me. We started to make out. Robert let go of me and ran into the room. He closed the door and came out a couple minutes later in swim trunks. "C'mon love, get dressed, we are gonna use the hot tub." he said walking towards the indoor jacuzzi. It was right next to the window that had the perfect view of the strip. I laughed and went and changed into a bikini, and when I came back, there was rose petals spread on the floor leading to the hot tub, and candles all around it. I looked at it admiring how romantic it was when Robert put his arms around me from behind. He was rubbing down my sides and kissing my neck.I moaned softly and turned around to face him and ran my hands up and down his perfect chest. I yelped as he picked me up bridal style and walked us towards the hot tub. We both climbed in. Robert sat down and brought me up to his chest. I was sitting on his lap. He started to kiss my neck again. I could feel him starting to get hard against my back. He lowered the kisses down to my shoulders and started to pull down my bikini top to reveal one of my breasts. I gasped as he cupped it. I turned around to face him and he looked at me with his dark eyes glittering. "I want to make you feel good baby." he said in a whisper.

"Make me feel good Robert." I said seductively to him. He started to kiss my breast and started sucking it. I moaned as he pulled the other side of the top off and cupped that breast. "Mmmh Robert.." I moaned in pleasure. He lowered his hand to my thigh and pulled down my bikini bottoms. I gasped when I felt him start to rub my slit. He was massaging me there for a couple minutes until he stuck a finger in me. I jumped a little and moaned while rocking back and fourth on his hand. "Oh my god babe, you're tight." He moaned as I felt his teeth smile against my neck. "Does it feel good? Does that feel good Noel?" I felt his hot minty breath ask me. I nodded. He went even faster. "Uh Robert, I'm gonna.." I didn't finish. I could start to feel the pressure build up. I arched my back onto his hand. He started to suck on my breasts while still fingering me. I was in heaven. It felt so f*cking good. I started to feel the pressure even more. "Do it babe." he whispered in my ear. I moaned in pleasure while the pressure released from me. I was shaking. I have never experienced that before. It was so amazing. It made me want him. I went to start to pull his trunks off but he stopped me. "Not right now baby, I don't think you're ready for that just yet. I nodded and agreed. He was right, I don't want to do that just yet. He kissed me on the lips.*****

I woke up in a sweat. I looked at the side of me at the clock and it read 10:00 pm. I had reliezed when we got back from the doctors, I decided to take a nap. I guess I slept half the day. "Dammit it was just a f*cking dream." I thought to myself. Oh how I wanted that to happen for real. I looked up to see the light on in the living area. I guess Robert was in there. I had a pain in my stomach. Then I had the sudden urge to pee. I got up and ran to the bathroom. As I pulled down my pants I could see that I was bleeding. I looked and saw a trail of blood on the floor. I got a shooting pain in my stomach. I was scared and yelled for Robert. He came running in. "Baby, whats going on?!" he asked. "I'm bleeding.." I told him. He picked me up and carried me inside. I still had the pain in my stomach. I was holding my stomach tightly. Robert grabbed me a pair of sweats and changed me into them. He grabbed my purse and walked me slowly down to the car. "You're going to be okay, Noel." he said to me. "Everything will be okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no. Is the baby going to be okay? Is Noel going to be okay? Oh, and I hope you enjoyed Noel's sexy dream, was it too discriptive? Hope you enjoyed this one. Please comment if you want the next chapter. Thanks for reading. xoxo