Leave.

I have been here for a week, and I haven't left my daughters side. She is progressing a little, but not much. I didn't want any visitors, or anything. I just wanted to see my baby be healthy.

They let me hold her with special gloves. I only got to hold her for a couple minutes, I cried when I had to let go.

As for me, I was healing okay, my stomach had gone down alot, but now I had to work out in order to loose that pudge. But it's not about me right now.

I was laying next to her when Robert came in. I haven't really spoken to him quite much this week, and he has been here with me. I'm just focused on Adeline.

"Babe. You want to go grab something to eat?"

I looked at Adeline, I didn't want to leave her.

"No, I'm fine."

He sighed. "Honey, I know you are worried, but I need you to eat. You haven't left her side in a week."

I scoffed. "I'm sorry I actually care about my daughter!"

He gave me a mean look. I've never seen him do that before in the whole two years we've been together.

"I care about her as much as you do, but honey, you need to let things happen. If she gets better, she will overtime, in the meantime, You can't just drop everything."

"I don't care Robert. It's not about me anymore, it's about my daughter, and if you can't understand that then just leave me the f*ck alone."

"Noel.."

"Don't you f*cking say anything Robert. This is your daughter, why aren't you here with her? Do you not love her?"

He hit the wall. "I love her with all my heart! Noel, you need to learn and wait! God dammit Noel, don't you ever say I don't love my child!"

A tear ran from my eye. "Leave."

He sighed. "Look babe, I'm sorry-- I just."

I got up. "Get out Robert."

"Noel let me fin--"

"Get the f*ck out!" I yelled. I pulled off my engagement ring in anger and threw it at him.

"And take this with you!" I yelled, I'm sure everyone on this floor heard.

His eyes teared up, but right now I didn't care.

"Noel..." He said with sad in his voice.

"Get out of here and get out of my life! I don't want to be with you. I hate you!"

He walked away, crying. I ran to Adeline. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." I cried to her.

----------------------------------------------

I decided to update early even though I didn't get enough comments, but this time I won't update until I at least get 10 or more. Hope you understand. Thanks for reading! Xoxo

Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney