I'm Going To Miss This.

Warning. Another smut chapter. Sorry I'm not sorry. Enjoy. Please feedback. xoxo

Noel's P.O.V

Robert and I's relationship is going great. We don't fight but we argue sometimes, but mostly about stupid things like what flavor ice cream is better. We have been taking care of Exton together too. He always says how he wants to have a baby again, but I don't think that I should get pregnant again anytime soon.

He is going to go to London for a month tomorrow afternoon. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay here and see one of my good friends, Krista. I haven't seen her in a while, and she lives in San Francisco. I need some girl time. I was packing my suitcase while Robert was packing his. 

He walked to the couch and dropped on it. He looked down and sighed. "I don't know what I am going to do without you for a month."

I walked over to him and pulled his head up. "You'll be fine. And I will be fine. I'll call you everyday and video chat with you every night." I told him. He looked away. "It's still not the same, and I can't be there to protect you." 

"Babe, I'll be fine. I will be with Krista."

"I know, but I just.. you know. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and leaned in and pecked him on his soft lips.

He smiled

"Well, I think we should take a break from packing." he said.

"Good idea."

He pulled me onto him and kissed my neck.

I giggled and pulled away.

"Wait till later babe."

He paused for a minute. "It's later." 

I laughed and he pushed me on the couch.

He was going to take my shirt off when I stopped him.

"At least let me shower first." I said to him.

"Fine." he frowned.

I got up and ran into the shower.

I got in and started to wash myself when I heard the shower door open and felt a breeze. 

He walked in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his face in my neck and started sucking on it, earning a little moan from me.  I could his boner against my butt.

"Robert." 

"Sorry, I couldn't wait." He said and I could feel his teeth smile into my neck.

"Baby. I need to shower." I told him

"Okay, I'll help you." 

He grabbed the soap and started rubbing it all over my back, massaging it into my skin.

I was getting turned on, so I turned around and kissed his lips. We started making out. We were doing it for a couple minutes when Robert pushed me against the wall of the shower, and got on his knees. He rubbed my sex, and then started licking me. He had never done this before, and I was taken by surprise. His tongue was swirling around and he inserted a finger into me. 

He made me moan. 

"Oh my god, Robert."

He kept on going faster, making me scream.

"Mhm you taste so sweet baby." he said.

He kept at it, making me moan louder and louder.

"What do you want me to do Noel?" he asked.

"I want you to f*ck me." I told him straight out.

He smiled and got back up. He was rubbed his tip against me slowly, teasingly. 

"What do you want me to do?" he asked again.

"I want you to f*ck me." I said again.

He stuck the tip of himself inside me and quickly pulled out.

I rolled my eyes with frustration and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I am not going to stay here if you are just going to tease me." I replied in a b*tchy voice.

Before I could open the shower door, he got behind me and slammed into me. 

I gasped as he kept going in and out hard.

He was moaning too, which made me more horny.

"You're not going anywhere." 

I liked when he acted this way, it was so hot.

We going at it harder and faster, I swear we almost broke the shower door. All you could hear was the sound of my body being pushed against the door.

"I'm gonna come, oh f*ck Noel." I heard him say.

I turned around and got on my knees. I put him in my mouth and sucked him. He finished in my mouth, and it tasted sweet, like pineapple. When he was done, I looked up at him. 

"Were you eating pineapple?" I asked.

He laughed. "Tasted good, didn't it?"

I shook my head and laughed. 

That night we watched a movie in bed and cuddled.

It was going to be our last night together for a month.

"I'm going to miss this." he said.

"Me too baby, me too."