Wedding Jitters (Part One Of Finale)

Do you promise to love this woman? Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her? In sickness and in health? For better or for worse? Until death do you part?

"I, I..."

I woke up to Elsie shaking me. "Wake up honey, today is the day!" She squealed.

"Where's Robert?" I asked sleepily.

"He is getting ready honey, you know, the groom can't see the bride until the wedding."

I nodded and she grabbed my arm, pulling me up.

"C'mon time to get ready!"

I was thrown in the shower, then forced to brush my teeth. I was sat down in a chair where they were blow drying and styling my hair, they put makeup on my face. I just sat there and let them do whatever. What if he ditches me? What if I do something stupid like fall on my face? I kept worrying as every other girl in here were so happy for me. I guess it's just wedding jitters. In less than a hour, I'll be walking down the isle. I was almost starting to hyperventilate, when Susan interrupted me.

"Since you can't see your man yet, we have another man you can see." Susan said, smiling.

Exton walked in with his suit and tie on.

"Oh! He looks adorable!" I said and he came and sat in my lap as they were still doing my hair and makeup. He made me feel a little at ease.

"Wait, Where's my daughter!?" I asked scared. I am so caught up in the wedding I forgot about my own child.

Susan calmed me down. "Don't worry she is keeping her daddy company."

I sighed with relief, and went back to gossip with the girls, trying not to worry too much.

Robert's P.O.V

I was in a room by myself, fixing my tie in the mirror. I could hear the girls upstairs, getting ready. I had it tied when I got a knock at the door. I opened it to my dad, and he had Adeline. She was wearing a baby white dress and had a headband with a flower on her little head.

"I thought you needed a beautiful girl to keep you company." He said and smiled, handing her to me.

"Aww, my beautiful baby girl." I said, kissing her head.

My dad put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

"I'm proud of you son."

I smiled. "Thanks Dad."

He nodded and gave Adeline a kiss and left.

I looked down at her, she looked straight up at me.

"I'm going to marry your mommy today." I whispered.

She smiled at me. I hugged her and started dancing with her.

"I love you baby girl."

*Flashback, 1 Month Earlier*

"Babe, I found this song, and I really want to sing it at the reception." Noel said, sitting down at the piano.

I looked over the title.

"Almost Is Never Enough- Duet"

"I think it's perfect baby." I said, sitting next to her. We both started practicing. This is our song. For our wedding. This is all surreal. I'm getting married to this beautiful woman.

----------------------------------------------

20 comments for next chapter!

So this is part one to the final chapter! There is going to be 3-4 more parts. I can't believe it! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you and thanks for staying with me for so long! Xoxo

Instagram:theloveofdowney