New York

It's two days before thanksgiving, and we are already packed and ready to go.

Our flight leaves in two hours.

Robert was in the shower and I was putting on some comfy clothes to wear on the plane. I picked out a oversized sweater that had Iron Man on it, and some leggings. I put my hair in a bun and looked in the mirror.

I turned to the side and rubbed my tummy.

"I'm getting so fat." I complained to myself, just then Robert walked out in only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You're beautiful baby."

I sighed. "But I'm fat.."

"You're perfect to me, no matter what." He said, coming from behind me and hugging me.

I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Robert asked, putting a finger on my cheek and turning my head so it is facing him.

"What if your parents don't like me?"

He scoffed. "What? They love you!"

"Yeah, but that was before we were together. I was just your best friends daughter back then. I only met them like twice and it wasn't even for that long."

"Trust me babe, they like you. I tell them about you all the time, and they always ask how you're doing."

"But what if they don't approve our relationship?"

"Babe, they would have said something by now, plus they know about our baby, and they are really excited, heck, Mom is already planning a baby shower!"

I gave him a slight smile.

"Don't worry my love, it's not good for you."

The plane ride was literally the fastest I have ever been on. Well, I was sleeping the whole time, and when I woke up, Robert was talking with the people in the front and back row about him being a actor, and how cool he is. Typical Rob.

"And of course you know I ---" he was saying when he stopped and noticed I woke up.

"Morning beautiful." He said as the older women awed.

"Of course you know I am having another beautiful baby with this beauty." He said holding his hands out towards me like I was a trophy, the ladies awing again.

"You two are the perfect couple. I can't wait to see the baby." A lady said.

One thing I admired about Robert is that he wasn't afraid to show me off. I mean, it's a good feeling knowing that he truly loves me enough to show me to the world.

We got off the plane, hand in hand. A few people with huge cameras snapped pictures of us. Paparazzi of course. And a few people stopped and asked Robert for pictures, which he gladly accepted. I didn't mind, it's what he does, and I love that he cares about his fans. A fan even asked to feel my belly, Robert thought it was weird and looked at me and shook his head to tell her no, but she was in her early to late twenties, and I didn't find it weird, so I told her she could. I thought it was cute.

"Wow, your baby is going to be so beautiful, just like you." The woman said.

I smiled. "Thank you so much."

The woman smiled back. "I hope you guys have a nice vacation, I can't wait to see that baby!" She said walking away. She was nice. I wish I could have more nice people in my life like her.

Robert had a car already waiting for us, it was a black SUV, of course.

The drive was about a good hour, but we finally got there. Our driver dropped us off in front of this beautiful huge house. I mean I know ours is big but this was different, it looked really warm and cozy. There was about a inch of snow on the ground, which I have never seen before, being from L.A. It made me so excited.

"Snow!!" I yelled like a little kid.

I turned to Robert. "We have to make snow angels later!"

He laughed at my childishness.

"We will soon baby, now it's time to meet the parents."

I remembered the fact that I was nervous. My anxiety came and took over my body. This is it. Meet the parents.

I took a huge breath and took my boyfriends hand, and started walking up to the huge door. Robert raised his hand and knocked on it as I closed my eyes, waiting for the moment where they open the door. This is it. They will either hate me, or adore me.

---------------------------------------------

9 comments or more for next chapter.

Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat. Kik me : heyitsxtina & follow me on instagram : theloveofdowney. Xoxo