The Soho House

(Author's Note) I just want to thank you guys for getting over 1k reads! I am so thankful for you guys. Thank you so so much! Now enjoy this new chapter. xoxo 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noel's P.O.V 

We were on our way to "The Soho House" Robert had been a member for a while but didn't actually go there. But finally I was getting to go there. We stepped out of the car and Robert gave the keys to the valet guy. We went up this really fancy elevator and when the doors opened, it was party madness. Music was blasting from speakers, people were grinding on each other on the dance floor, there were even exotic dancers. 

Robert led me to the bar and ordered me a strawberry margarita. Yeah, I'm 20 but this is Hollywood.  

“See I told you we would have a good time.” Robert said as he led me to the dance floor.

And boy could that man dance. They were playing the perfect song to grind to, but I was nervous. Then I thought, “You're twenty Noel, grow some balls.” I grabbed Robert and pulled him close to me, starting to grind on him. Our body's moved in synch with the song. He started kissing my neck while still grinding against me. I could feel his manhood harden. Oh my god.

We kept dancing until I had the urge to use the restroom. 

"I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back babe." I told him

"Okay, I'll be waiting." He winked at me.

I blushed and chuckled to myself. He is so smooth.

I walked into the women's restroom and it was really nice. But there were a bunch of girls in there, taking selfie's in the mirror, touching up the hair and makeup and so on. I walked by these girls who looked like they were snorting coke. I didn't want to get involved so I minded my own business. I could overhear there conversation though as I walked into a stall. 

"I'm running out, I'm gonna go outside and see if John is still here. I hope he has some left, he got alot of customers tonight." 

Wait, John? I remember he was at the party the night when Rob was drugged... 

Wait. A. F*cking. Second. It couldn't have been him that drugged Robert, there is no way. 

I was finished doing my business when I went to wash my hands next to coke run out lady's friend. She was snorting a little bit. I pretended I was looking for a hook up. "Hey, do you know where I can get my own?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Oh, there is this guy named John, he is always at the parties and clubs. I think he is outside somewhere, he is kind of a fat guy." 

A flashback came to my head. The night when he was flirting with me. That guy was here, at this club. Holy sh*t, he drugged Robert! 

I quickly left the bathroom to try to find that bastard to give him a piece of my mind.