Worried

Robert's P.O.V

I just got home from filming and Noel and Exton still aren't back yet from the doctors, I wanted to surprise them and take them back to Santa Monica, where we had our first date. Where we almost kissed, except this time we actually will. It's been almost a hour, I wonder what's taking so long.

Noel's P.O.V

I got some pictures of the baby and got ready to leave. A few women stopped me and told me how adorable Exton was on the way out to my car. I got him strapped in his carseat, and we were on our way home.

I put on some music, and I was looking into the rear view mirror at him while he was dancing adorably, when suddenly I heard screeching, the sound of glass shattering, and everything went black.

Robert's P.O.V

It has been a hour and a half, and it doesn't take that long to get home from the doctors office. I am starting to get worried. I called her about 10 times, and no answer.

I was pacing back and fourth, trying to figure out what to do. I called Susan.

"Sus?"

"Robert? Is everything okay?"

"I haven't heard from Noel yet. Has she spoke to you recently?"

"Not since this morning when she picked up the baby, why?"

"I haven't heard from her either.. I'm getting worried.--"

There was a beep, indicating I was getting another phone call.

"Hold on, I'm getting another call."

I pressed answer and put the phone back to my ear.

"Hello, is this Mr. Downey?" The man asked with no emotion.

"Yes, this is him--"

"Sir, I wanted to inform you that a Noel Reyes, and your son have been in a car accident. There was a drunk truck driver,The car was totaled, and they are on the way to the hospital right now, we don't know the condition they are in just yet."

Tears came down my cheeks. I hung up and immediately jumped in my car and drove to Cedars Sinai, biting my lip, probably drawing blood, hoping that everything will be okay. Everything will be okay, right?

---------------------------------------------

10 comments or more for next chapter. Xoxo