Tell 'Em That It's My Birthday

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that after this chapter, some serious shyt is about to go down. So get ready Freddy! And sorry for any mistakes, I am writing this on my phone. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading. Xoxo
--------------------------------------------

I smiled at him. "Are you serious?" I asked him. He grinned at me. "More than anything."
I looked around and tapped my finger on my lips. "Hmm I'll have to think about it." I said jokingly.
He pouted. Gosh did he look so cute when he pouted. "Of course I will." He face lit up like a kid on christmas morning. He picked me up and twirled me around and pecked me on the lips. "I knew you would say yes, you can't resist me." He said flexing his arm. I laughed. "No, I just sorta have to deal with you." We both laughed.

A few days later.
Roberts P.O.V
Noel is finally moving in. I'm so excited that my love agreed to live with me. I don't know what I would do without her by my side. Tomorrow is her 20th birthday, and I am going to take her to this new club she has been dying to go to. She was at her house gathering the rest of her little things. I had Exton with me and he was helping me bake her favorite cake, "Funfetti." And by helping, I mean eating the batter.

"Noel is gonna love this baby boy." He smiled at me, his mouth full of the cake batter. If everything would have went well, a year from now I would be making a cake my new daughter for her mommy's 21st birthday. She would be here with Exton. Brother and sister. I always felt that Noel would have had a girl. Uh don't think about it Robert. You're just upsetting yourself. A small tear fell from my eye.

As I was finishing and putting the cake in the oven, I heard the door open and footsteps walk in. I ran up to Exton and cleaned him up really quick.

"Mmh something smells good." Noel said as she came walking in.

"Whatcha making?"

"Um, nothing, you'll find out later."

She frowned. "Fine." She went up to Exton and took him in her arms.

"Mmh you smell like cake." She said while kissing his head. "I could just eat you up." She was pretending to eat him. Exton was cracking up.

"You are just, so adorable." I said and went to hug her.

"My two favorite people." I said and smiled at both of them.

I kept thinking to myself that she would have been a amazing mother. God I feel so bad.

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" She asked with a grin.

"Um, what's tomorrow?" I asked her pretending to forget her birthday.

"It's a special day." She said.

"It's Saturday."

She gave me a "you know what tomorrow is" type look.

"Oh yeah, it's someone's day of birth, but I can't quite remember who." I chucked.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just playing, it's my loves birthday." I said and went to kiss her.

She moved away.

"No." she said with a pouty face.

I gapped my mouth open. "How dare you refuse my kisses."

She laughed and ran to the living room. I followed her trying to catch her. She ran around the couch in a circle. I finally caught her and we both fell on the couch laughing.

"No! Let go of me you beast."

I gasped "You beast?!" "Okay you're gonna pay for that!" I said as I started to tickle her. She was the most ticklish person in the entire universe. She was laughing and trying to kick me off.

"Are you going to kiss me now?" I asked still tickling her.

"..... nope." She said popping the "p".

I started tickling her harder. "Now are you gonna kiss me?"

She stopped between her laughter. "..... Nooooo."

I tickled her even harder with a smile on my face. "Okay! Okay! Stop I'm gonna pee!" she yelled.

I stopped and went to her face. She puckered her lips and I kissed them. I smiled against her lips.

"Thank you. That's all I needed, you are dismissed."

She gapped her mouth open playfully.
"Uh rude."

I smirked at her.

The next day.

I got dressed up in a nice suit and put on some cologne. I wanted to make sure to smell good. I was looking at myself fixing my tie in the mirror when I heard Noel in the hallway singing the song "Birthday" by Selena Gomez. "Tell em that its my birthday when I party like that." Then she walked in. I looked to see her standing in the doorway. The scent of her perfume drafted in the room and god did she smell amazing. She was wearing a black skintight dress, it was covering all the curves on her body. God how I wanted that dress to be on the floor tonight.

"Hey birthday girl." I said smiling at her.

She smiled back

"Is this too dressy for a club?" She asked

"Baby, you look beautiful. And it's Hollywood, you can never be to dressy."

She smiled and blushed a little at and came to give me a kiss.

"Is this going to be a good birthday?" She asked

"Babe, this is going to be the best birthday ever. I promise."