Invited.

His eyes widened. "You're what?" He asked shocked.

"I'm pregnant. We are having a baby." I said again, and smiled.

At first I thought he was mad, but his shocked face slowly turned into a huge smile.

"Baby, this- oh my god. This is amazing!" He said, and moved next to me and took me into a big hug.

"I can't believe this." He said, giggling and kissing my lips.

He pulled away and grabbed my face with his hands and looked me in the eyes.

"We're having a baby." He whispered, a tear falling from his eye.

I wiped it away with my thumb and nodded, putting my forehead on his.

"I'm so excited, yet so scared." I said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine this time."

1 week later.

Everyone knows about the pregnancy. Robert's parents, Susan, even Exton, even though he probably doesn't understand what is going on. Then it got into the tabloids, so everyone knows. I was stressed about it at first, but I am slowly accepting the fact that we were going to be parents. I am going to make sure that this baby is going to have the best life that I can give it. I cannot wait until we find out the sex. We find out about a couple days before Christmas.

In a couple weeks, It is going to be Thanksgiving, and Robert's parent's invited us to fly to there house in New York and spend it with them. I am a little nervous, I have met them before, but I was younger, and we obviously weren't a couple then. But they have nothing wrong with Robert and I's relationship, at least I don't think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments or more for next chapter!

I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG I PROMISE!

Any who, thanks for reading this short chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Also, if you read my other story, I am going to be taking a break from "Educate Me" until I come up with good enough ideas for it, I feel like that story is going no where. If you want to help me write more chapters for it, please kik me :heyitsxtina. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. I love you guys! xoxo

Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat!