Let Loose.

Hey guys, I know I asked for 9 comments for the new chapter but I couldn't wait to put it up, I love you guys to much. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 7 comments for a update.

Thanks for reading! xoxo

-----------------------------------------

When I was finished face timing with Robbie, I went into Krista's room, she was on her bed playing with her phone.

"So we going out or what?" I asked

I didn't really want to go out but hey what the hell.

"Yay!" She yelled and hugged me.

I went in my room to get ready.

I was going to put on a nice blouse and some jeans, but when she saw me taking out my clothes she stopped me.

"No, no, no." she said shaking her head.

"Here, I have something better."

She went to her indoor closet and was searching for something when she pulled out a short skintight dress.

"Try this." She said handing the dress to me.

I went and changed into the dress and looked in the mirror. To be honest, I looked sexy as f*ck. It hugged my curves and showed a nice amount of cleavage..

I walked out of the bathroom to show Krista.

"Oh my god, Noie. You're smokin." She said.

"Thanks, but I don't think I should wear this." I told her.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't dress this sexy, and when I do, it's only for Robert." I sighed.

"Noel, let loose a little. He isn't even here and it's not like you are gonna cheat on him."

I thought for a moment.

"True."

"That's the spirit, now let's do our makeup and hair!" She squealed and clapped her hands.

Robert's P.O.V

I was trying the best I could to pay attention in this meeting, but I couldn't stop thinking of Noel. I miss her so much.

And not just because we have mind blowing sex, but I miss her cute little ways, the way she looks in the morning, the way she always smells nice, the way she talks, the way she is when she sees something she likes. The way that she gets lost in watching movies. I miss her everything.

I sighed and took out my phone and looked at pictures of us. I loved the ones I took of her when she wasn't ready.

*Flashback*

"Are you even listening to me?" she asked as I was admiring her beauty.

"Uh huh." I replied.

"Okay, what was I talking about?"

"How sexy I am?"

She rolled her eyes.

I laughed. "Sorry baby, I was just admiring how beautiful you are."

She smiled and covered her face with her hands.

I moved her hands off her face

"Hey, don't hide your beautiful face from me!"

She smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"I need to document this." I said as I took out my iphone and quickly took a picture of her."

She gasped. "Robbie! You butthead, I wasn't ready for a picture! Delete it!" she said trying to grab my phone.

I put my arm up over my head so she couldn't reach. She kept on jumping trying to take it.

"I don't think so shortie!" I yelled and ran inside.

She followed me and we were running in circles.

"Robert John Downey I'm gonna kick you!" she yelled

She is so cute when she is angry.

"Oh I'm sooo scared." I said as she finally tackled me and we both fell to the floor laughing.

"Let me delete it? Please?" she asked innocently.

"Only if I get something in return."

She smiled and bent down and kissed me passionately, we were there for a couple of minutes before she pulled away.

"Okay, delete it."

"Mmh, I change my mind, I think I'm gonna put it online." I said and got up and ran from her again.

She shook her head and smiled chasing after me.

"You little brat!"

That was the moment that I knew that she really is the one for me, and I'm lucky to have her. She means so much to me.

When the meeting was over we had costuming and such, and went over the script. They had caters there so I went up to grab a donut and sat down to talk with the rest of the cast. I sat down and started talking with Mark about the storyline when I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Chris E, and he had a bowl of berries and he put it down and slowly pushed it up next to me.

"Good source of fiber." he whispered and patted my shoulder.

I fake smiled at him.

God. At least he doesn't know I was

beating my meat like a teenager that just had found out what masturbation was.

I laughed to myself and went back to looking at pictures of Noel.

Noel's P.O.V

We went to the casino and played some slot machines for a bit. I had to use the restroom. As I was washing my hands I got a call from Robert.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm at the casino with Krista."

"What? Why?" He asked like he was angry.

"Because we wanted to get out and have fun..."

"Baby, I told you to be careful! You shouldn't be out at places like that!"

"What do you mean I shouldn't be out at places like that? It's a casino and I'm with Krista!" I shouted into the phone.

"Yeah, but I'm not there to protect you, I don't want anything to happen to you baby. I want you guys to leave." he said as I gapped open my mouth.

Did he just tell me what to do?

"Uh, excuse me but you cannot tell me what I can and can't do, I am a grown woman! Who do you think you are? My father?! Because you sure as f*cking hell are old enough to be!" I yelled at him.

"Noel, baby please calm down."

"Stop treating me like a f*cking baby, I can take care of myself!" I yelled

"Noel...."

"I don't want to hear your shit Robert." I yelled into the phone and hung up.

He called about four more times, I just let the phone ring. After the fifth time I turned it off. He pissed me off and I need time to calm down. No one ever, ever tells me what to f*cking do. Even if he is my boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I need some air.

I walked outside and when I did, I felt a hand go over my mouth.