103

I didn't understand why my head was suddenly killing me so much.

It was such an intense version to any headache I have ever had before and I honestly thought my head would explode.

When Colby left I immediately started crying, wishing he would stay and help me. Of course, there was nothing he could do. I was just being a little baby.

I ended up crying myself to sleep, hoping it would make the headache go away.

I don't know how long I was asleep for before I woke up, the headache still there. It wasn't nearly as intense but it was most definitely still there.

"Fuck." I grumbled and got out of bed. I needed to check on the kids and make sure they were still okay.

I didn't know if Sam and Colby were back but I wanted to talk to them to try and get some information.

Clearly they weren't going to involve me in any of this but I knew I needed to have some information.

If people were after me and my daughter, I needed to know.

I slowly made my way down the hallway with my IV pole next to me. I think the IV was keeping me from passing out or throwing up.

When I got to the kids' room I opened the door to see them all huddled around the TV while little Sam and Carter played some game.

"Sissy!" Juniper said with a smile as she looked over. "You guys okay?" I asked as Jenna turned.

"Yeah, how's your head?" She asked as I shook my head. "Been better. Is Colby back?" I asked as she shook her head.

"He hasn't been in here." She said as I nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna go lay down again." I said quietly then turned to leave the room.

"Julia?" Nate asked as I walked down the hall. "Hmm?" I asked and looked over at him. "You okay? You don't look so good." He said as I nodded.

"I'm fine. Just have a headache. Are Sam and Colby back?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"Honestly I didn't even know that they left." He said as I nodded. "I'm gonna check their office's. It's nice of you guys to give Colby an office by the way." I said as he chuckled.

"He deserves one. After everything that's happened we need him as much as he needs us." He said with a smile.

"We appreciate all you're doing for us." I said as we made our way down the hallway. "We love you guys." He said then patted my back.

"Gotta get back to work, but let me know if you need anything." He said then went to go down the hallway as I approached Colby's office.

"Have fun." I said then knocked on the door. I waited for a second before entering the office, seeing it was empty.

"Hmm." I mumbled then went into the room. I wasn't super familiar with this office since it wasn't always Colby's.

I wanted to snoop a little bit anyways.

When I walked into the office I closed the door then sat behind his desk so I could look around a little bit.

I knew Colby would absolutely kill me for going through his shit but I didn't care.

I needed this shit to be over before the baby came.

"Hmm.." I hummed and looked through the papers on his desk. There wasn't much information other than a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

I grabbed the piece of paper then flinched as the door opened.

"Jules? What are you doing in here?" Colby asked as I looked over at him. "I was waiting for you to come back." I said as he narrowed his eyes.