Main Theme

*It took a while to plan, but I actually made a play of a intro would work for this fic if it was animated. It changes slightly with new characters and redesigns every so often, but they're just aesthetic changes, so imagine it how you would. Hope you like it, sing along if you know the words!*

------------------------------------------------------------------

(the white outline of a calligraphic pen on a black background is seen, ink dripping from the tip. As it falls, a sad face forms before it hits the ground. The music starts as the background becomes the square of Pentagram City and the drop transforms into Bendy as he begins singing.)

BENDY

Hey, folks! Begging your pardon!

'Scuse me! Sorry to barge in!

Now let's get down to business and tell you that

You're, you know... Kinda in Hell.

(he continues

You've died, now enjoy the singing

Seems like your pendulum stopped swinging

And please make sure your cell phone ain't ringing

It's rude during the show, but still

This is hell!

(Bendy appears in front of the Hotel's doors)

Death can get a person stressed

(Bendy then uses two sock puppets to illustrate the next few lyrics)

"We should have carpe'd way more diems

Now we're never gonna see 'em!"

(no sock puppets)

But there's Heaven for you yet

So don't be freaked

Come take a seat

We get this bullshit, like, twelve times a week

So just relax, you'll be fine

Although you've run out of time

Come outta your shell!

ENSEMBLE

Come check into the Hazbin Hotel!

(Bendy opens the doors, showing off the lobby and halls as small clips of episodes show up in portrait frames and several main characters are seen in the background

BENDY

You're just gonna love the folks here

I know you're stressed, but try to take a joke here

(Angel then sponrtaneously bursts in, holding a bag of drugs)

ANGEL DUST

And by the way, we do a SHIT TON of coke here!

Bendy: No, we don't!

Angel: Well, I do. Doesn't matter, cus I'm dead!

(Bendy is seen in a big top circus, firing a gun into the air as the bullets scatter beneath him and create holes, with the top collapsing on him soon after)

BENDY

Though we're dead,

we ain't bullet-proof

FIT-LOOKING BENDY CLONES

"I work out, I eat clean!"

BENDY

Dear God, pass the Dramamine

Time to face the brutal truth

(Bendy and a multitude of his allies are seen on wanted posters hung on a wall with several of their enemies grinning sinisterly at them)

'Cause we're all on a hit list

(shows Bendy next to a dead Santa on the floor, next to a box of Tricuits)

Might not live 'till Christmas

Choke to death on Triscuits?

Eh, that's just statistics

(Bendy leaps off the scene into the Hotel lobby, Charlie and Vaggie on both sides of the room as Bendy stretches his arms and brings them closer, causing them both to smile)

So take a little break here

Kinda like a wake here

(he then pops up next to some nerd typing on a computer, who's shocked at Bendy's sudden appearance)

The effort in this is fake here

But we got giant snakes here!

(Massive black ink serpents sprout from below and shatter the scene as Bendy is sent flying up before landing in a baby crib on a roller coaster, before being burned by a large plastic skeleton holding a flamthrower.)

From the cradle to cremation

Y'all just need a little conversation!

(Bendy jumps out of the crib, perfectly clean of soot as he lands on a bar, dodging several demons trying to attack while offering a masked demon a sparkling cupcake)

I have mastered the art (Dies Irae)

(he steps up, surrounded by multiple demons as he turns to his full demonic form with large black wings and ink dripping onto his face)

Of tearing conventional parts (Dies Irae)

(He turns back as he slides through multiple scenes like a flipbook before reappearing in front of the Hotel)

So, come on and make a new start! (Dies Irae)

At the Haz....

(he raises his arms, which causes the ground below him to crack and spew ink as he rises and twirls, surrounded by a burning music stave flinging black ink everywhere with multiple eye symbols floating around him.)

Beeeee-iiinn....

(he lands atop the Hotel's sign as the camera orients behind him, showing the massive Pentagram in the sky)

HOTEEELLL!!!!

(the camera then quick cuts the whole main cast and a few side characters on the roof of the Hotel facing the camera)

ALL

God, we hope you're ready for a show about Hell!

(CUE TITLE CARD)