The Night of the Comet 1x02

The attack on Vickie Donovan left town to be on edge

The attack on Vickie Donovan left town to be on edge. Because nothing ever happens in Mystic Falls and now all of a sudden during are annual back to school party someone is attacked. It's hard for people to wrap their heads around it. Matt is taking what happened pretty hard which is normal considering she is his sister and his mom isn't around because she has more important things to do than taking care of her children. Plus Matt is only in high school and he has to take care for both of them, considering Vickie's drug problem.

"Elena, we need to go!" I shout as I take my bag. She heads out of her room heading towards the stairs from where Jenna is coming.

  "Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" She stops us and asks us.

"Depends on where you're going." I say thou she does looks amazing in it.

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?"She says.

"Sexy stewardess."I say as Jenna puts her hair up.

"Boozy housewife." Elena says as Jenna lets it down.

"Up it is. You're feisty today." Jenna says to Elena.

"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" She says.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse."Jenna says then she pauses.

"There is no wood shop, is there?"

"No." I answer.

"Yeah.?"

_____________________________________
"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline says as we walk the hallway with Bonnie.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. "

"Do you believe her?" I ask

"I mean Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Oh, Bonnie if only you knew.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline says.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't know. I was drunk."

_____________________________________

When Elena joined us at the grill she still had the biggest smile on her face. Which was honestly weird but I was happy for her if only it wasn't because of Stefan, but I'll take Sheila's advice and keep quite about it for time being until I learn more.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie says to us.