Rose 2x08

I woke up in an unknown space that looked like some sort of trunk and saw that I am tied up, I heard a male voice saying. "Where are they?" And when he said that I turned around and saw my sister behind me mad she is also tied up.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said." Another male voice said.

"Good, put them in the back." When I heard that I quickly making sure I don't make a sound laid down and pretended to be unconscious. Someone opened the door of a trunk, someone grabs me and moves me and after a few seconds I am guessing that same man puts my sister next to me and then I hear door closing. I wait a few seconds before daring to open my eyes and I see Elena and I are in yet another trunk."Thank you for your help." I heard that same male voice I first heard saying.

"Is there anything else?" The man who I am guessing was the one carrying Elena and me to the trunk and the one who kidnapped us said.

"One more thing. Come closer, please.Closer." After a few seconds I heard sound of struggling and I am guessing that the man who kidnapper us was human and the other one is vampire and that he killed the human kidnapper.

After a bit of driving the car stops and the trunk is opened and I am still pretending to unconscious, he takes me and he puts me somewhere and leaves I am guessing to take Elena, I open my eyes and see I am on couch in some abandoned house. I hear him coming back and I close my eyes.

"What do you want?" I hear Elena says and I start fake waking up.

"Ssh." The man says.

"Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." He's vamping and leans down to bite her wound but some woman arrives just in time and he stops.

"Trevor! Control yourself." The woman tells him.

"Buzzkill." Trevor says and leaves. Now we are alone with the woman Elena turn around and sees me and then asks.

"What do you want with us."

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The woman tells Elena.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena begins but the woman cuts her off.

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

"She knows Elena, she just said you look like her." I tell her.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The woman tells her.

"What do you want?" Elena doesn't give up and woman slaps her and she falls back on the couch, unconscious. "I want you to be quiet." She says and looks at me before saying. "Do you have anything to say?"

"No, but can you at least tell me your name it's least you could do after kidnapping us." I tell her.

"Rose." She says and leaves and I go to check on Elena to make sure she's okay.
_____________________________________

When Elena wakes up we hear Trevor and Rose arguing upstairs. Elena drags me to go upstairs to listen in on their conversation.

"How are the girls?" Rose asks Trevor.

"Doppelganger is still passed out and the sister is next to her." Trevor tells her.

"You didn't touch them, did you?"

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asks and I wonder where I heard that name before.

"They say he got it."