Stand By Me 4x15

February 5, 2011

*from now on I'm writing dates from the episodes, I'll change the dates for some, meaning many events, since a lot of things don't make sense (example, Hayley got pregnant in late March 2011 and gave birth to Hope on May 2nd 2012, so she was pregnant for over a year? it just doesn't make sense.)

3rd person POV:

In her room at the Gilbert's house, Ana was sitting on her bed looking at the picture of Elena, Jeremy and herself. She clearly remembered the day the picture was taken, it was the day before Elena and Ana began high school. Elena was 15, Ana was 14 and Jeremy was 12  almost 13 at the time.

She is looking at the picture with heartbroken expression, as she touches her brother's face on the photo tears began forming in her eyes as she starts crying for what felt like a hundredth time that day. As she cries her mind wonders to the moment when Stefan informed her of her brother's death.

Flashback to February 3, 2011

Ana was waiting together with Damon and Rebekah for others to come back. She was pacing back and fort waiting for others to come back, her pacing was driving Damon and Rebekah insane but thankfully Stefan arrived before they start yelling at the siphoner to stop pacing.

When Ana sees Stefan alone she starts asking him million questions. "There you are. Where are the other? What happened? Did you get-" She stops talking when she sees his face expression. He looked sad. "What happened?" She asks slowly. To be honest she was afraid of the answer to her question, but she had to find out what happened.  Stefan hesitates so Ana asks him again raising her voice a little. "What happened?"

"Katherine followed us, she fed Jeremy to Silas. Silas snapped his neck. He's gone I'm so sorry." Stefan tells her softly. Ana's knees buckled, and she sank to the cold ground of the cave. She felt disbelief. Jeremy, her annoying, fiercely loyal brother, little brother was gone. Her little Jer was gone. She had yelled at him, told him she was ashamed of being his sister. Now had a bitter taste on her tongue. Guilt was building inside of her, the last words she told her brother were the result of anger. She didn't truly meant them, he is-was her little brother, her Jer.

Soon guilt was replaced by anger. Anger and hate for Katherine and Silas. Katherine might have not killed him herself but she is a s guilty as Silas is.

Stefan, Rebekah and Damon couldn't do anything. All they could so is watch there friend break from the grief. All of their expression and emotions were different. The Salvatore brothers felt sympathy for the Gilberts sisters and Jenna. While Rebekah wasn't Jeremy Gilbert's biggest fan especially after killing her brother Kol, she did felt sympathy for Elena, Jenna and Ana. She might hate Elena she did feel sorry for the girl knowing she already lost so much. But she mostly felt sorry for Ana and Jenna. The siphoner and the vampire were the first true friends Rebekah had in a long time, they didn't judge her for who her family was, the accepted her even if they didn't have to and became her friends. She knew that they wouldn't be the same after the loss of Jeremy.

"Ana." Stefan says softly interrupting Ana's thoughts. She looks at him and he says. "Elena is in there with Jeremy, she is waiting for the Gilbert ring to bring him back to life." Stefan explains.

" I'll wait with her." Damon offers and in that moment realization hits her.

"Guys," Ana said, her voice trembling and everyone looks at her. "the Gilbert ring won't work because Jeremy was a hunter. That means he was supernatural. The ring won't bring him back."