My Brother's Keeper 4x07

After Caroline finished lecturing Stefan about his break up with my sister, she dragged me with her where Elena is arranging flowers in a vase at a table for tomorrow's Miss Mystic Falls

After Caroline finished lecturing Stefan about his break up with my sister, she dragged me with her where Elena is arranging flowers in a vase at a table for tomorrow's Miss Mystic Falls. "Look, I'm your best friend and I would never pick sides, but are you sure that this is what you want? Because Stefan is your soul mate." Caroline tells her as we approach her.

"That's picking sides, Care." I tell her.

"Sorry."

"It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore, but I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense." Elena explains to us.

"Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in on all the gory Damon details."

"He did?" Elena and I ask at the same time. I am honestly surprised, considering I didn't know they are so close.

Elena looks at her worried before asking. "Is he okay?"

"No, he's heartbroken." Care informs her.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him?"

"No, but you weren't supposed to let Damon weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart."

"Not helping Care." I tell Caroline.

"Well, he did and that's exactly what I am. Confused. I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean." Elena tells us.

"Well, I'm team Damon."

"What? Why?" Care asks me with a betrayed look on her face.

" Stefan is safe and a nice one when he's not off the wagon but Damon he challenges Elena, he's better because of her, they challenge each other. They are great for each other. And plus he doesn't care if you are human or vampire hell he wouldn't care if Elena was an alien while Stefan prefers the human Elena.  The point is, Damon loves you no mater what." I explain and Caroline scoffs while Elena stares at me while the words sink in.

"Ana!" I turn around and see Shane walking towards us. "Hey,  I'm a little lost. I'm here to interview contestants." He informs us.

"You're Professor Shane." Elena says.

"Yeah, that's right. Professor by day; pageant judge by other day." He jokes.  "In spite of being absurdly unqualified, I'm apparently awarding a scholarship."

"Uh, inside by the parlor." Care instructs.

Shane points towards the house. "Right in here?"

"Mhm."

"All right, I'll just follow the scent of hairspray and world domination." Caroline laughs quietly. Shane walks away.

"He's creepy." I comment.

"I thought you started to like him?" Elena asks.

"I do think he is an alright person but that doesn't make him any less creepy.