Masquerade 2x07

It's been a few days and Jenna is finally released from the hospital and Elena, Matt, Jeremy and I are helping her

"Easy. Grab the door Jer." Matt says as he helps Jenna into the house.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine." Jenna tells us.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena reminds her.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches."

"Hemorrhage and die, alright?" I add at what Jeremy just said.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna tell us.

"No." I tell her knowing what happened wasn't her fault, it was that bitch Katherine's fault.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?"

"It was a freak accident." Elena tells her.

"It happens." Jeremy says backing what Elena just said.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill." Matt says and Jenna laughs, then winces in pain. "Okay, I'm being nice." He says.

"Careful." Jeremy warns her.

"Easy, easy." I tell her as we put her on the couch.

"What should I do with this?" Matt asks referring to the bag with food.

"I got it." Elena tells him as he gives her a bag with food. Matt stays with Jenna. Elena goes in the kitchen, Jeremy and I follow her.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jer asks her.

"Make lunch" Elena answers.

"No, about Katherine."

"We're not gonna do anything."

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that." I tell her.

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can." Elena tells us.

"And what if she tries something else?" I ask her wondering when did she become so delusional.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end." Elena says.

"You are being naive and you know it.  Ana come with me." He says as I follow him and we start to leave.

"Where are you going?" Elena asks.

"Out. we'll be back." Jer says as we leave.

_____________________________________

On the way to the boarding house Jeremy explains to me everything about the plan to kill Katherine. As we enter we hear Bonnie asks. "What's going on?"

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy says making our presence known.

"I can explain." Stefan says to Bonnie.