Catch Me If You Can 4x11

Klaus hell bent on Jeremy completing the hunter mark as soon as possible thought that it would be a good idea to turn an entire bar full of innocent people into vampires and get them to attack Matt and Jeremy, so Jer has to kill them. Because of that I found myself at the lake house the first thing in the morning.

Elena is tending to Matt's wound while I checking with Jeremy if the vampires left. "Sun's up. They're long gone." Jer announces.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Elena yells as she gets up, I turn around and see Damon entering the house. "All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight."

"He's not the best student in the world." Damon says and I walk over to Elena and siphon some magic from her before giving Damon an aneurysm. "Ahh!! Stop it!" I stopped the aneurysm.

"Insult my brother again and I will make you meet an end so cruel, the devil would weep." I tell him.

"Look, I know you two are angry, but my way was the easiest, fastest, and safest way to complete his mark to get you the cure." Damon says trying to defend his actions.

"I don't care about the cure, Damon. Not if it means putting the people that I love in danger." Elena tells him.

"Hey, there would have been no danger if he hadn't gone all bleeding heart."

"He killed someone. These were innocent people." I tell Damon.

"The mark grew, didn't it?" Damon asks.

"It would have also grown if he did it another way." I tell him.

Elena sighs. " Look. We need a plan. There's a group of compelled vampires out there, and as soon as the sun goes down, they're gonna come after Matt, so we have to find a way to protect him."

"Yes, I know." Damon walks over to Jeremy and puts his arm around his shoulder.

"But there will be no problem when big Jer and I here go on a hunting expedition." Elena and I look at him not on board with the plan. "Elena, Ana, I know, it's tragic. I get it. But we also agree that he had to kill them. Now, we have added incentive. So you take the least most valuable player home; Jeremy and I will finish this."

"I'm sorry? Are you saying we should leave him here with you?" Elena asks.

"Trust me. I will keep him safe. Okay?" Elena looks at him warily before nodding her head 'yes.'

They look at me and I sigh. "Fine." I say then I turn to Jeremy. "Be safe, I love you."

_______________________________________

When we get back to Mystic Falls, Elena and Matt went back to our house, while I made a quick stop at Rebekah's house and took all the boxes with the witch history that was written by the members of the Blackthorn family over century's. My parents personal items and some of theirs and other family members clothes are still at the warehouse while I moved all magical items and documents to Rebekah's house. After taking the boxes with all the documents and putting them in my car I ride back to the house. As I enter the house with one of the boxes in my hands I am greeted by Matt and Elena, I put the box on the floor and look at them questionably. "Is there something you need?"

Elena looks everywhere except my face as she mumbles but I still hear her considering we are standing relatively close to one another. "We need need Klaus's help, it's about Jeremy."

I look at Matt but he avoids eye contact so I say. "You are lying, what's going on?" I ask.

"Kol took Damon." Elena admits.

"I'm not talking to Nik until I sort out my feelings. " I tell her.

"Please."

"Not happening."