Bloodlines 1x11

I was walking with Bonnie when Stefan approached us

"Bonnie, Ana."

"Stefan..."I say.

"Hey."

"Hi." Bonnie says while I just give him a friendly smile.

"Bonnie I haven't seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?"

"I'm fine. It's all fine."

"Good. Yeah."

"Are you back in school?" I ask him.

"No. Actually I came here to find you two. I was hoping you could help me with something. A spell."

"Stefan, look, I know Elena's okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did to help me. But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet." Bonnie says at the same time as I say. "What spell?"

" I understand that. But I need your help. It's Elena. She's with Damon. I have Elena's necklace. I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. I just need to know that she's okay."

"How do you know I can do this?" She asks him.

"Because I've known a few witches over the years. I've seen what they can do. And Ana knows enough to help you."

"I'm still new at it."

"It's okay. Give it a shot. I will be here if you need help." I tell her encouraging her.

"Okay. All right. I'll try." She says as she takes the necklace and closes her eyes trying to make something happen."There's nothing. Nothing's happening. Usually there's an image or...tell me if anyone's looking.

"Okay." He says as Bonnie picks up a leaf and tries to make it float. It doesn't work.

"Bonnie are you ok?" I asks her.

"What is it?" Stefan asks her.

"Something's wrong." She says to us.

"With Elena?"

"With me. There's something wrong with me." Shlhe grabs her things." I have to go. I'm sorry, Stefan. I can't help you." Bonnie says as she walks away quickly, while Stefan watches her.

"Can you find her?" He asks as he turns to me.

"I can't."

"Because I don't have my own magic."

"What do you mean?"

"I am a special type of witch, from Blackthorn bloodline, a siphoner. I don't have my own magic I can only take it from something that has magic. Like a spell, magical creature or magical object."

"Like a vampire? Can you siphon me?"

"In theory, yes. But it would probably kill you. "

"How?"

" You drink animal blood so you don't have that much magic as normal vampire your age and it would hurt you a lot. I'm sorry I can't help, I have to go and check up on Bonnie. But just so you know ask Sheila for help she will probably help you, find Elena." I say and I get up and take my leave.

_____________________________________

"So what did Sheila tell you?" I ask Bonnie as we talk on the phone about her talk with her grams who she went to see earlier.

"That the blockage is in my head."

"I could of told you that. Look Bonnie, you're clearly afraid of using magic again."

"I am not" She argues with me.

"You are. My advice realize what are you afraid of and face it. That's the only way you'll be able to use magic again."

"That' what grams said and I know what to do."

"You do? Do you want me to come?" I ask surprise she already knew her fear.

"No, I need to do it alone."

"Ok, but be careful."

"I will, bye."

"Bye." I say and end the call.

___________________________________

Later Stefan calls me to tell me Elena is safe and has returned. And when she comes home she tell me she's adopted and cries while i console her and tell her everything will be fine. Because that's what she now needs in this moment. Someone to tell her everything will be fine and make her actually believe it, even if it is only for a moment.