Growing Pains 4x01

I thought that when I made sure Klaus doesn't die, I found a way to save everyone I care about but in the end my sister was the causality

I thought that when I made sure Klaus doesn't die, I found a way to save everyone I care about but in the end my sister was the causality. Thinking her brother is dead and wanting his killer, Alaric, dead, Rebekah ran my sister and Matt of off Wickery bridge. I wish I could blame her, but I can't. She thought her older brother was dead and she didn't want to go on the run again, considering they were running from Mikael for a 1000 years. I was a mess thinking she was gone, but thankfully she had vampire blood in her system and Stefan saved Matt per Elena's request. I wish there was something I could do, knowing she never wanted to be a vampire, but there are only two options. You feed or you die.

Damon and Stefan are right now with her, making sure she's okay or as I like to say, hovering over her.  I went with Bonnie to check on him and to talk when is Bonnie getting him out of Tyler's body. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Klaus/Tyler asks as he stands near Bonnie and me as we are looking at the coffin which contains his burned body.

"The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got." Bonnie says as we turn around to look at Klaus/Tyler.

"Yes, when I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But apparently, fate and oxygen intervened and there I am." He walks towards the coffin then turns to Bonnie and demands. "Put me back."

"She can't right now. " I tell him knowing Bonnie is now trying to find a miracle cure, so that Elena doesn't become a vampire. I know that won't work, but I don't have heart to crush their dreams and hopes.

"Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline to the Council. They're on a war path and this body's vulnerable." Nik reminds us of what evil Alaric did, before he died.

"I have to help Elena before she has to feed." Bonnie tells him.

"Elena's dead and no longer my concern."

"Well she's ours. You're forgetting who just saved your life. If I didn't create this plan and if Bonnie didn't perform the spell, you would be dead. So, I am kindly asking you to shut up and not throw a tantrum like a child. After all, you are 1000 years old."

"I saved your life." He tells me.

"And I saved yours. What's your point?" I say and we start to glare at each other.

"If I can keep Elena human, you'll still have an endless blood supply to make your hybrids. Isn't that what you really want?" Bonnie says breaking Nik's and I's glaring as we shifted our attention towards her. Bonnie starts to leave, but Klaus/Tyler super speeds in front of her and blocks her way out.

"Same rules apply. No one knows. No one. Do you understand me, Bonnie?" Nik says and Bonnie just nods before leaving the cellar.

After Bonnie leaves we stay in the cellar, neither of us talking. The silence was interrupted by Tyler's phone ringing. "Ah, you incessant woman!" Klaus says as he sees it's Carol calling. He answers the phone putting her on speaker phone. "Hey, mom. What's up?" I can't help but stifle a chuckle as I hear change in his voice from annoyed to loving son.