You're Undead to Me 1x05

I drove to the Salvatore house and knock on a door

I drove to the Salvatore house and knock on a door. Stefan opens it. "Ana" He says clearly shocked by my presence.

"I think we're over due for a chat since the party don't you think?" I say reminding him of are conversation at the party.

"Yes, we do. Please come in."He says while he lets me in.

"Lovely house."I say as I come in.

"Thank you."

"Ask me what you wanted."I say as I see he hesitated to ask me.

"How did you know about me and how long?"

"As for how long since the bonfire, as for how, I could sense it."I wasn't completely lying i did know since the bonfire and I could sense it I just didn't know what it was that I sensed.

"How could you sense it?"

"I am a witch, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"I am a special type of witch, it doesn't matter."

"As much as I know Gilbert's aren't witches, so how are you one?"

"Because I was adopted. My biological parents died in a plane crash when I was 4 and then I was adopted by my mom's best friend Miranda and her husband. I always knew I was a witch and don't worry Elena has no knowledge of supernatural. "I say and he seems relieved and I add "I won't tell her if you don't. Deal? "

"Deal."

"Well it was lovely talking to you but I must be going. Goodby Stefan."I say as I start to leave.

"Goodby Ana."I hear him say.

_____________________________________

I walk the hallway with Caroline and she instructs "The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake."

We approach Elena and Damon and Care says to Stefan."Stefan, where is Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do."

"He's gone, Caroline."

"When is he coming back?"

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry."

"This is a good thing, Caroline." I say to her.

"I know that." She says to me and we leave.

_____________________________________

While washing a car with Matt and Bonnie I see Matt looking at Stefan and Elena. "Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff."Bon says to him.

"I'm just observing."

"Mm-hmm. Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." I say as I see a new car for washing.

"Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S."Tiki complains.

"You don't have to be rude."Bonnie tells her.

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk." Tiki says as water smashes into her face I see Bonnie is the one doing it and I'm quite proud of her. "Whoa! What the hell?"

"Wet and wild, Tik." Matt says to her.

____________________________________

I'm siting with Bonnie when Tiki comes to us and says"Sweeper duty."

"What?" Bonnie and I ask at the same time.

"We have to clean the pavement."

"It's a car wash. By definition, the pavement's clean."I say to her.

"But not dry."

"And we're doing this why?"Bonnie asks.

"Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge. "

"Actually, it leaves me in charge and we're not doing it." I say to her and leave. Later I see Bonnie starts a fire with her powers  and Tiki's car burns.

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey."Stefan says to her while I shake her.

"What just happened?" She asks concerned.

"You were in some kind of a trance."He replies.

"Did I do this?"

"I think so, yeah."

"Nobody else saw, did they? Don't tell anybody. Please." And we both nod are heads.

"You should go talk to Sheila, trust me ok"She nods and leaves.