The Turning Point 1x10

In the morning downstairs I am waiting Elena to get ready for school so we can go  while watching Jenna getting ready to leave when Elena comes down the stairs

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out."She says to us.

"You're kidding?" I ask her surprised by this new information. 

"Nope. But don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

"Psychology major. Check that!" Jenna says to us. Elena check her phone and Jenna says "You and Stefan?"

"Update?" I ask her concerned for my sister.

Elena puts her phone in her jacket and says to us"He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away."

" Where is he going?" Jenna asks.

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary."Elena says to us as she opens the door and gets out and we follow.

"Yours leaves, mine returns." Jenna says to Elena.

"Logan?" I ask her, shocked that he is back.

"He's back." Jenna says to us as Elena an I groan." I didn't let him pass the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face."Elena says to her.

"Ah, medium slam."

"Three-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news." Elena says to her.

"Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum' Fell.

"Just for the record, you should of slammed door harder in his face. Might fix that ugly nose of his." I say and we laugh.

_______________________________________

I walk the halls with Bon and Lena when we see Caroline and Matt together. I smile to myself because I am happy for her, she deserves all the happiness in the world.

"Did I miss something?" Elena asks us.

"They've been hanging out." Bonnie tells her.

"Kind of weird, don't you think?"Elena says as we see Caroline and Matt going  into the classroom.

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire killer like Damon." I tell her.

"Yeah, Bonnie, how are you doing with all that?"

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful." Bon tells us.

"Hmm?" I ask her.

"To you for stopping  Damon from attacking me and to Stefan. He saved my life and...Have you seen him?"She tell me and asks Elena.

Elena removes her scarf and goes over to her locker, throwing her scarf and bag in her locker. "Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone."

"He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." I tell her softly. She retrieves books from her locker." Yes, he would. He thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that."

"So, what are you gonna do?"Bonnie asks her.

"What am I supposed to do? I've already begged him not to go. If I ask again, I'm being selfish. It is what it is." She says as we  start to walk down the hallway again.

"Maybe it's for the best."I tell her as Elena stops and looks at me and Bonnie and I also stop as well.

"What? Why?"

"I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, even if he stayed?" Bonnie tells her. Suddenly, a banner falls down on us that says 'The Promise of your Future'.

"Did you two just...?"

"No, I swear." I tell her as Bonnie shakes her head as sign she didn't. Elena sighs and hits the banner out of her way, storming off to her class.

"Oh, God." Bonnie sighs  as we walk after Elena.

______________________________________

I was standing in front of a warehouse with vampire pointing compass after somehow agreeing to help Damon with vampire problem. "So what do you want me to do now?" I ask Damon as we spoke on the phone.

"Just wait. I'll be there in minute."

"Can you hurry, please? I have important things to do." Suddenly, Damon appears behind me. His sudden appearance startles me.

"Warning would be great." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"You can give me that." I hand him the compass.

"I am gonna go, this has ruined like half of my day. Good luck, not that I care." I say and walk away.

_____________________________________

Later during the career night I spent some time with Bonnie and some other friends of mine looking for my future career and to be honest I don't know what I want. Before my parents died I knew what I wanted. I wanted to go to college, get married, have kids, grow old, die and maybe study for a while about magic, but now I don't know. I feel like a mess and with vampires now in town, my life won't get any easier. Also when I came home Elena filled me in and I am sure that this town is going more crazy and I have a feeling this is just the beginning.