We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08

In the morning I woke up because of the sun shining to bright through the window. I buried my head into the pillow and when I realize it's not a pillow I raise my head and see that I was using Nik who is still asleep as a pillow. I take a moment to look at him, when he sleeps you can't see any traces of Klaus Mikaelson, evil original hybrid everyone is afraid of, when he sleeps he's just Nik.

"You know staring is rude." I hear him mutters.

"I'm admiring, so it doesn't count." I tell him softly.

"Well, in that case." He flips us over so he is hovering over me. "I suppose it's alright."

"You know I love you, right?" I ask him looking into his dark blue eyes.

"I know and I love you to." I smile at him but that smile fades when I realize I'm supposed to be in school. "What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"What time is it? I'm supposed to be in school." I tell him.

"Well you have already missed almost half of the first period." He says after checking on his phone what time it is. I look at him panicked and start to get out of the bed. "You can always compel a diploma, if it's so important to you."

"I'm not a vampire, I can't compel."

"I'll compel for you."

"I want to graduate without compulsion." I look at what I was wearing yesterday and realize I can't go to school in the dress from yesterday. "Do you have any clothes I can borrow? I can't go to school in the dress from yesterday."

"There's some of Rebekah's clothes left in her old room."

"Thank you, I'll see you later. Love you." I tell him before giving him a quick kiss and hurrying to find some of Rebekah clothes to school to wear.

_________________________________________

When I arrive to school it was just as the first period ended and I was able to find Caroline who filed me in in everything that happened

When I arrive to school it was just as the first period ended and I was able to find Caroline who filed me in in everything that happened. Everyone was worried considering they didn't know where I was, but Caroline covered for me because she knew I was with Nik.

It turns out while I was with Nik, Jeremy went all vampire hunter on Elena and that's why Jenna and Elena had to move out of the house. Elena moved into the boarding house while Jenna compelled herself an apartment in Ric's old building.

"Is there anything else that happened while I was with Nik?" I ask Caroline after she finishes filling me in.

"Yes actually, but don't tell Elena. She's sired to Damon." She tells me and when she sees I don't have a shocked reaction she says. "Which you somehow already knew."

"Nik figured it out and told me last night. I was planing on telling you but you already figured it out."

We talked a bit more before Bonnie joined us and we went to our lockers to take things for next class.