History repeating 1x09

Ana's POV:

Ana's POV:

I was walking towards the school with Elena and Caroline and decided to ask Care about Bonnie."Have you even talked to Bonnie?"

"No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move."Caroline said to me.

"Be the bigger person."Elena told her.

"Impossible in her presence."Care sighs and says to us.

"Why are you so pissed at her anyway?"I ask her.

"She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle."

"All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it."I sigh and say.

"Good. Your turn.What up with you, any boys."

"Sadly no, no boys. My love life sucks I haven't really dated since uh... Tyler last year and it ended after 2 months."

"Why did you break up anyways?"Elena asks.

"We didn't work as couple so we decided to break up and return to just friend which surprisingly works.Enough about me."

"You're right, Ana. Elena, where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?"Care asks Elena after agreeing with me.

"He's avoiding me." Elena tells her.

"Why?"Elena hesitates as she tries to think of what she can say" ...It's complicated." She says as the bells rings, giving Elena an excuse to leave."I'll see you later.Ana come we have history now"

"Bye."Care says to us.

"Bye Care."I shout as Elena drags me to class so we aren't late.

____________________________________

We arrive to class and see two empty seats next to each other and seat there. And just a bell rings Bonnie comes in before a man who I think is the new history teaches. Hopefully he's better than Tanner.

"Good Morning everyone." He says to the class.And starts writing his name on the chalkboard.As I mouth  'Are you okay?' to Bonnie. And she shrugs.

"Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce 'Alaric' but it's 'Alaric,' okay? So, you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher."

____________________________________

I sit at lunch with Bonnie and Elena as Bonnie is explaining to us about her dreams."And then, I ended up at the remains of the old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods."

"And you always see your ancestor Emily?"Lenny asks her.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Yes"I says and they turn to me."When a witch dies they are pretty much can find peace or be  ghosts and can sometimes if they have enough power talk through dreams and that necklase is her talisman so it helps a lot . That's all I know, sorry."I explain them.