After School Special 4x10

It's been over a month since the death of Carol Lockwood

It's been over a month since the death of Carol Lockwood. Today there is a memorial in school in her honor. I decided to skip it considering she was killed by Klaus, my ex. Instead I decided to spend the day with Damon, Jeremy and Matt.

I am watch as Matt helps Jeremy train while Damon is once again listening to voicemail from my sister. "It's kind of sad that by now you must know that message by heart." He doesn't respond at my comment just sends me a glare. "Her feelings might be real, I mean you didn't told her to sand sappy messages, that's all her." I tell him.

"Instead of focusing on my relationship why don't you focus on your brother."

"More like non-existent relationship. I mean if you grow some balls there could be a relationship. But instead you listened to your brother who is btw driven by jealousy and sent my sister away."

"Why don't we focus instead on the fact that today is Carol Lockwood's memorial, you know the one that was killed by your boyfriend."

"Ex." I correct him. "If you drop the Carol thing I'll drop the Elena thing. Deal?"

"Deal."

We walk towards Jeremy and Matt. "All right, go ahead. Make a move." Jer taunts Matt as they fight.

"I drove up here to be your wingman, not kick your ass." Matt said, but he did try to fight him and Jeremy grabbed him flipping him over. "Okay I get it, I get it. You're a badass." Matt says from his spot on the floor.

"Did you see that?" Jeremy calls out.

"You couldn't miss it. It was in slow motion." Damon mocks.

I hit Damon's arm and say. "Don't be mean."

"Then teach me something useful. We've been here for days, and so far, all you've done is bark orders." Jer says.

"Okay." Damon says and grabs one of the stakes that are on the table and throws it to Jeremy. "Take a seat at the bench, quarterback. Kid wants a shot at the title."

"Jeremy, you're not ready for this." I try to reason with my brother but he just brushes me off.

Jeremy runs towards Damon. Damon superspeeds and grabs Jeremy by the arm and grabs his neck. "Now, all I have to do is apply a little pressure on your jaw." Damon says just as  pizza delivery truck drives up. "Really? Again?" Damon complains. Jeremy taps Damon's arm to let him go.

"Double pepperoni, three days in a row. You guys eat anything else?" The delivery girl asks.

"Why? Are you offering?" Damon asks appearing behind her.

"Ignore him." I tell the girl as she whirls as Damon gives her a lot of extra money.

"That's something extra to cut off the pizza pipeline for a couple of days. No matter how much they beg, don't come back." Damon tells the girl.