The Sacrifice 2x10

Katherine is trying to make a deal with Stefan and Damon to get her freedom, she wants Bonnie to break the spell to get her out of the tomb and in return she will give us moonstone and leave Mystic falls

Katherine is trying to make a deal with Stefan and Damon to get her freedom, she wants Bonnie to break the spell to get her out of the tomb and in return she will give us moonstone and leave Mystic falls. We all know she is lying but we know she is lying, so now all we need to do is get the moonstone from her without freeing her. "According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan informs us.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon says.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks and I don't think it's that simple to destroy centuries old curse.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan says.

"It doesn't work that way, it can't be that simple." I tell them.

"It's gonna work, cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon says and honestly I have no strength to argue with him, when she fails he'll hopefully realize how wrong they were.

"Bonnie agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan tells us.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." I tell them.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan says.

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon says.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it."

"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena says pissed they didn't tell us anything.

"Yep. We're awesome." Damon says.

"Except for one thing." I look at Elena not knowing what is she going to say. "I don't want you to do it."

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan asks not understanding why she doesn't want them to do it.

"What about Klaus?"

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone."

"Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the three of you."

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan says trying to reason with Elena.

"Guys, I don't think that's gonna work." I tell them but they ignore what I said.

"I know. Everybody keeps saying that." Elena says gets up and leaves the room and I go away as well to my room.
______________________________________

Elena practically draged me out of our house and I wanted to question her but she explained me how she needs my help. We went over to the Boarding House wanting to speak with Rose. She knows more about Klaus and how to avoid him, Elena needs more than Damon and Stefan faith and I know it's not gonna work so I am going with her.