Break On Through 3x17

* I skipped 3x16 because there was nothing in that episode where I can put Ana.

Since the whole 'Elena giving my blood and necklace to Esther' situation I decided to stay at Caroline's house for the time being considering I don't want to talk to Elena

Since the whole 'Elena giving my blood and necklace to Esther' situation I decided to stay at Caroline's house for the time being considering I don't want to talk to Elena. Jenna is okay with me staying at Caroline's and understands why I don't wish to talk to Elena and from what I heard she has been avoiding Elena as well, it's a bit hard considering they are living in the same house but somehow it works. Abby decided to complete her transition so Bonnie is helping her adjust to being a vampire. Elena tried calling me but I have been ignoring her phone calls she tried coming To Caroline's house once but Care told her I don't wish to talk to her so she left, thankfully she didn't bother coming back.

"Wanna talk about it?" Caroline asks me as she is preparing the thing we will bring to Abby's house when we go to teach Abby vampire 101, well more like Jenna and Caroline are giving lessons while Bonnie and I sit and watch. Jenna is supposed to come in a few minutes to Caroline's house so we can go to Abby's house, Jenna is even taking a day off of work so she can come.

"About what? My sister only caring about killing Klaus without thinking about me or her stealing my blood and my mother's necklace and giving it to Esther and ultimately breaking my trust ?

"Both, all of it. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know what to feel or think. I guess I feel betrayed, my sister didn't think about me she only thought about killing Klaus and his family, which includes Rebekah who is my friend and Kol who is also my friend."

"Kol?"

"Rebekah's brother, one of the originals, he left town after Esther tried to kill them but we talk over the phone."

"You do?" Care asks in suggestive tone and I know exactly what she's thinking.

"We're just friends. He was actually witch before he turned so we bonded over it, he has studied witchcraft for over a 1000 years. We've been talking about it and I have been helping him adjust to the 21st century, nothing more."

"Fine, sorry."

"Back to the what we were talking. I guess the problem is that Elena thought only about herself and her revenge plan without thinking of the consequences. I mean Bonnie's mom is now a vampire because Stefan and Damon were only thinking about Elena."

"Did you answer any of her calls?"

"No, because there is nothing I want to or need to talk to her about."

"If you don't want to talk to Elena you can talk to me."

"Thank you, but there is nothing to talk about. My sister only thought about herself, again."

"Again?"

"Right, you don't know. Well basically when she wanted to give herself over to Klaus, at Slater's apartment, she without telling me about her plan told Alice that the doppelganger and the Blackthorn witch are willing to surrender. So this wasn't the only time she betrayed my trust but the difference is that time I forgave her, I don't know if I can do that this time."