Family ties 1x04

Jenna and I are having nice bonding time while insulting TV aka while insulting her ex the news guy, when Elena comes

Jenna and I are having nice bonding time while insulting TV aka while insulting her ex the news guy, when Elena comes. "Who are you two talking to?"

"Him."Jenna says as I point to TV. "Also known as Logan 'Scum' Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

"Oh, no way. You and him? He's cute."

"That's what I said." I tell her.

"He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him. What are you doing with that?" She says as she see us cleaning things.

"We went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box."

 "Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display." Elena explains to her.

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asks.

"Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring." I tell her.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?"Jeremy asks as he comes.

"Nothing"

"'Cause you're not gonna find out."Elena finishes for me.

"That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away."He tells to us.

"We're not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy."Elena explains to him and goes to answer the door.

______________________________________

I hear doorbell ring and go downstairs to see who it is. I see Jeremy slamming door in Tyler's face. "Here i t is." I say as I give box to Tyler and instruct him to be careful.

"Yeah, be careful with it dick."

"Hey! Not now, okay, guys? Please?" I tell them.

"I'm fine. He's just being a punk." Tyler says to me.

"I got your punk."

"Look, Tyler, maybe you should go. Tell your mom that I'll see her tonight." I tell him as I leave.

_____________________________________

Bonnie came over so we can officially get ready for the party that is one of the first events to celebrate our towns anniversary."Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen." Bonnie asks for our opinion regarding nail polish.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena asks.

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish." I tell her.

"I am...ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But Bonnie don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena says

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night."

"Bonnie, out with it." I tell her.

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed. Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story."She says.

"Uh-huh."Elena says.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?"

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues."

" Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon."

"That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's." I say to her and Elena nods in agreement, I might not like that Stefan is a vampire but he's better than his brother.

"I just wanted you to know."

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business." Elena says to her.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business."

"Stefan is none of those things."

"Yeah? How do you know?"

"She has a point."I tell her.

"Not helping"Elena says to me.

"Sorry."

____________________________________

At the party I am looking for Bonnie, when I get outside I see her at one of the tables accidentally lighting up a candle with her mind

At the party I am looking for Bonnie, when I get outside I see her at one of the tables accidentally lighting up a candle with her mind. I smile knowing she will soon accept being a witch and decide to leave her alone for time being.

__________________________________

I find Elena and we go to lady's room together where we see Caroline."Hey."I say to her.

"Hey. So how are things with Stefan?"She greets us and asks Elena.

"Great. Just great." She answers. As I Iook at her neck and see something.

"What is that?"I ask her, hoping I am wrong that Damon is feeding on her.

"Hmm?" I try to lift her scarf up." Don't!"She tries to stop me but fails and I gasp as me and Elena see bite marks.

"Oh god, Caroline, what happened?"Elena asks as I am at loss of words.

"Nothing, okay?!"

"That is not nothing! Did somebody hurt you?"

"No, okay, nothing. It just...My mom would kill me."She says to us. I pull down her shawl and see another bite mark on her back. "Did Damon hurt you?"I ask even thou I know the answer.

"No! Of course not! Just leave me alone. Okay, Elena, Ana?!"Elena leaves probably to find Damon while I go to check on Care.

___________________________________

Outside I see Stefan standing over something as I get closer I see that it's Damon. I approach them and say to Stefan "Vervain in a drink. Smart"

"What?"He asks shocked.

"Spiking Caroline's drink with vervain when you know he will feed, smart. I know you're a vampire and I won't say anything. We can talk later when you take care of him, I'll explain how I know."I say gesturing to Damon and then leave stunned Stefan with passed out Damon.