The Sun Also Rises 2x21

Soon after Elena and I found out Jenna is in transition she woke up and Jenna is clutching at her head.

"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" Jenna asks us confused by whats happening,

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask her.

Jenna turn to Elena before speaking. "You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus. It was Klaus." Elena says.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that." She says looking around, anxiously. "Where are we? What happened?" She asks scared. Elena and I take her hands in ours.

"We're at the quarry. He brought us here."

"Why don't I remember anything?" She asks.

"Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" I ask her trying to explain her that she is transition.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." She pauses as she realizes what is happening to her. "Oh, god. He killed me." She panics.

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. We're going to get you out of here." Elena promises her.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna asks.

"And I bet you're hungry." Greta says as she approaches us, we look at her from the ground. Elena sees a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, Greta sends Elena flying backwards. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. Greta waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around Elena. Elena stands up and rushes towards the flames, but finds that she can't escape. And I try to go to Elena but Greta creates circle around me to.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." She tells Elena then turns to me. "And you can't even touch the circle to siphon it." Greta says and I sigh in defeat knowing she is right.

"Greta...Please, just- just let her go." Elena tries to plead with Greta but she doesn't say anything and she slices her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood drips from her wound. Jenna looks at it, hungrily.

"I can't." Greta tells Elena.

"No." I say and Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna.

"Drink it." Greta orders.

"Jenna, don't!" Elena tells her.

"I can't." Jenna says.

"Let her go. Hey!" Jenna continues to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sinks her teeth in.

"No! No." Lena and I say. Our eyes glisten with tears. Jenna closes her eyes as the warm blood enters her mouth. After a few moments, Greta pulls his wrist out of Jenna's grip and Jenna falls to the ground.

"That's enough." Greta says and she stands up.

"Jenna. It's going to be okay." Elena tells her. Greta flicks her wrist and another circle of fire surrounds Jenna. Jenna retreats from the flames, looking terrified.

" Look at me. Hey, look at me." I tell her and she looks at me, blood still running down her chin.

"It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." Elena tries to reassure her. Jenna silently says "no" as the dark veins of hunger creep towards her eyes.

_____________________________________

Elena is pacing back and forth in her circle of fire. Jenna is kneeling in hers and I am just standing quietly in my circle.