Blood Brothers 1x20

*without the daylight ring

It's been a week since pageant and a week since Stefan has been locked in a cellar in his house. Right now I am in front of that cell with Damon and Elena after Elena dragged me with her to visit Stefan.

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this." Elena comments.

"You're the one who locked him up." Damon tells her.

"You helped." I state turning from looking at Stefan to look at Damon.

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people. While the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?" He tells us.

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" I ask him.

"Elena's thing, not mine."

______________________________________

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" Elena asks as the two of us walk into the room.

"Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work. " Damon says as he inspects the device in his hands.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" I ask him.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, but that was a pocket watch. That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. Have you two spoken to your uncle lately?"

"I've been avoiding him, actually. That, and I've been here most nights and Ana has been mostly with me." Elena answers for both of us.

"So, you'll be here again tonight?"

"I am going home." I tell him.

"Is that a problem?" Elena asks him.

"Yes. You're a complete nuisance." He tells her.

"Heh. See you later."

_____________________________________

After Elena finished talking to uncle John she again dragged me to the Salvatore boarding house.

"He's just being dramatic. He's not gonna starve himself." Damon comments about Stefan as Elena, he and I sit in the living room.

"Why would he say that?" Elena asks him.

"He feels bad about hurting that girl. It's a very typical Stefan martyr stuff. It will pass."

"Will it? Because he seemed to be in a lot of pain." I say.

"Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats."

"I didn't mean physical pain."

"I know what you meant. Look, are you gonna be okay here if I have to run out? I have to go to an errand with the teacher. And witchy you are helping." He tells us.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask him.

"No."

"Ok."

"The teacher? Alaric? Are you two friends now?" Elena asks him.