The Return 2x01

After Bonnie and I heard of the accident we rushed to the hospital to check on Caroline

After Bonnie and I heard of the accident we rushed to the hospital to check on Caroline. We see sitting alone outside of Caroline's room and we walk over to him.

"How is Caroline?" Bonnie asks him.

"She's not good, Bon, Ana." He tells us.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got..."

"A noise?" Bonnie asks.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..." He says as Bonnie and I share a look.

_____________________________________

When Elena arrives to hospital she walks over to Bonnie and me.

"Bonnie, Ana. How's Caroline?"

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." I tell Elena.

"What?" She says as we embrace. Damon is near and peers over at us.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" She asks us.

"They don't know how, do you?" Damon says.

"Actually I do, we just don't have enough power or ingredients to do it." I tell him.

"No, I don't." Bonnie says.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Damon tells Bonnie.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn."

"I can give Caroline some blood." He offers.

"No, no way." Elena says.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena." He tells her.

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that."

"Do it." Bonnie says.

"This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." I say to Elena after seeing her facial expression.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" He asks Bonnie.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena." She says as we take our leave.

_____________________________________

"You've been here all night?" I ask Matt as Bonnie, he and I are talking outside of Caroline's room in hospital

"Yeah, with the sheriff." Matt tells us.

"No one else?" Bonnie asks him.

"Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night." So he probably fed her his blood.

"How is Caroline today?" I ask him wanting to know did blood already help.

"See for yourself." he tells us as we go in Caroline's room. Caroline is awake and looking completely healthy.

"Jersey Shore's on." She says and I smile happy that she is okay and we embrace her.

"Careful, still a little sore." She tells us.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Its okay but they say I'm healing really quick."

"My turn. " Matt says as the kiss.Bonnie cries from joy.

"Oh, isn't he cute? Why are you crying?" She says and asks Bonnie.

"I'm just happy you're okay."
"Oh, I love you guys!"

"We love you." I tell her and the four of us embrace each other.

_____________________________________

After I visited John in the hospital I went with Jeremy, Jenna and Elena to mayor's funeral. I spent most of the funeral checking on Mrs. Lockwood and Tyler and when I see Bonnie she tells me that Katherine who I didn't even know was back attacked her.

____________________________________

After I got home I saw Jeremy's lifeless body in Elena's arms and she explained me what happened and few minutes later Stefan arrives.

"He saw the ring, that's why he did it. He knew." Stefan tells us.

"He didn't see the ring." She tells him.

"It's Katherine. She got under his skin. She undid everything that was good about him."

"There's nothing good about him, Stefan." I tell him.

"He's decided what he wants. He doesn't want to feel, he wants to be hated, it's just easier that way. He got his wish." Elena tells him.

"I hate him, Stefan." Elena cries and I hold her. Stefan kneels down next to us and comforts her.

"I know. I know." He tells her as Jeremy suddenly wakes up gasping. Stefan takes his face and looks in his eyes.

"Is he okay? Stefan, is he okay?" I ask him.

"He's okay. Shhh, you're okay." Stefan tells him.

"He killed me! Damon killed me!" Jeremy says.

"It's okay. Oh God." Elena and I embrace him and we are all relieved.